Author Topic: Mr. Anderson!....Anderson!  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Axel

Mr. Anderson!....Anderson!
« Reply #15 on: 16 June 2009, 05:34:12 PM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;29156
Quote from: Vintage Prax;29149
No one's officially announced that Umaga was released due to a wellness violation.

I could be misreading your post, but the WWE did actually confirm he had failed his second wellness policy and because he refused to attend a rehab facility he was released. WWE: Inside WWE > Industry News > Umaga release update - violation of WWE Wellness Program

Also about Kennedy or Anderson whatever you want to call him, I hope for his sake he goes and makes his tenure in TNA and success and actually proves himself to be a reliable guy because all I will ever remember him as is the guy who could shout in his name into a microphone and through his own idiocy or bad luck dropped the ball when giving the big chance.

I think your getting him confused with Jeff. :tongue

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #16 on: 16 June 2009, 05:45:38 PM »
Funny how you mention other wrestlers dropping the ball in a thread about Kennedy.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

« Reply #17 on: 16 June 2009, 06:04:40 PM »
Quote from: Axel;29263
No one's officially announced that Umaga was released due to a wellness violation.

I could be misreading your post, but the WWE did actually confirm he had failed his second wellness policy and because he refused to attend a rehab facility he was released. WWE: Inside WWE > Industry News > Umaga release update - violation of WWE Wellness Program

Also about Kennedy or Anderson whatever you want to call him, I hope for his sake he goes and makes his tenure in TNA and success and actually proves himself to be a reliable guy because all I will ever remember him as is the guy who could shout in his name into a microphone and through his own idiocy or bad luck dropped the ball when giving the big chance.

And still Jeff managed to recover to become a two time champion, a massive merchandise seller, a main event player and arguably one of the biggest faces. What did Kennedy achieve other than a pink slip? Exactly.

Offline Axel

« Reply #18 on: 17 June 2009, 05:46:44 PM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;29267

And still Jeff managed to recover to become a two time champion, a massive merchandise seller, a main event player and arguably one of the biggest faces. What did Kennedy achieve other than a pink slip? Exactly.

His title reigns were a joke. His first WWE title run nobody liked , It was given to him due to the fans wanting him to finally win something. It didn't last long for a reason.

His last title reign lasted 2 minutes. Nuff Said. BiG deal he's face, he will always be one.

You can't sit here and tell me that Jeff has something over Kennedy.

Offline Dale

« Reply #19 on: 17 June 2009, 05:49:48 PM »
Quote from: Axel;29329
Quote from: Mick Clique;29267

You can't sit here and tell me that Jeff has something over Kennedy.

Clearly I can because I just provided FACTS but because your a blind Kennedy mark you don't want to admit it.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #20 on: 17 June 2009, 06:27:07 PM »
2 x world champion.
Revolutionized the tag team division with his brother jeff.

vs.

ya.

Offline Dale

« Reply #21 on: 17 June 2009, 06:53:10 PM »
vs the guy who could shout his name into a microphone is all I can think of :giggle

Offline Axel

« Reply #22 on: 18 June 2009, 03:00:04 AM »
Why are you guys comparing them? either way, Kennedy has more of a future than Hardy ever will.

IMO, Hardy hasn't done anything but have fans feel sorry for him. But maybe you guys like an emo Sting wanna be wrestler. Everytime he gets on the mic, I want to rip my ears off. Horrible.

Kennedy not only has the mic work, he has a balanced Move-Set. He's never put on a sloppy match, that I have seen.

TNA will gain a great wrestler, I don't want to hear any "Another WWE Superstar to TNA" rant because Kennedy started in TNA to begin with.

Offline Dale

« Reply #23 on: 18 June 2009, 03:11:06 AM »
Quote from: Axel;29353
Why are you guys comparing them? either way, Kennedy has more of a future than Hardy ever will.

We're comparing them because it was YOU who brought Jeff Hardy into it, not us. Yes, Kennedy clearly has more of a future that's why he's sat at home UNEMPLOYED waiting to be picked up by a second rate company, meanwhile Jeff Hardy is wanting to take a break from wrestling but the WWE are hellbent on trying to tie down the guy who apparently has a lesser future to a long term deal.

I'm sorry, but your reasonings are pure idiocy and are blinded due to the fact you appear to ride Ken's dick.

Offline Axel

« Reply #24 on: 18 June 2009, 03:23:02 AM »
Well, I like my wrestlers to not be emo and sad. Again, If you like Emo clowns than that's for biz. WWE is trying to keep his cause he's basicly Cena #2.

If Hornswoggle had the same amount of fans as Cena and Hardy put together, they would want to keep him as a main eventer too. Also, second rate means nothing since TNA is doing better than WWE at the moment.

Anywho, I'm hoping TNA signs Burke and Shawn Spears along with Umaga and Kennedy.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #25 on: 18 June 2009, 03:31:25 AM »
Quote from: Axel;29353
Why are you guys comparing them?

As dale said, you're the one who brought up the comparison in the first place.

either way, Kennedy has more of a future than Hardy ever will.

Sorry if I sound repetitive, but based on what? The unemployment check he's collecting? The only reason Kennedy could ever have a brighter future in the business than Hardy is if Hardy takes a long time off. Or maybe because Jeff's already accomplished a hell of a lot more than Kennedy ever will. Whether you liked his title reigns or not, he's still a two time champion. Kennedy may have beating a few champions when he was younger on smackdwon, but he's far from ever being close to Hardy in terms of accomplishments.

IMO, Hardy hasn't done anything but have fans feel sorry for him.

Ya, throw away getting to the point of a world title run despite all the adversity, not to mention everything he accomplished with matt in the tag team division.

But maybe you guys like an emo Sting wanna be wrestler.

This sentence makes no sense, you're gonna have to help me here buddy boy.

Everytime he gets on the mic, I want to rip my ears off. Horrible.

Hey, no one's going to deny that Kennedy's better on the mic, but it takes more than saying your name twice loudly to get anywhere in this business.

Kennedy not only has the mic work, he has a balanced Move-Set. He's never put on a sloppy match, that I have seen.

I guess you missed that sloppy suplex he gave to Orton when he had 9 other guys backing him up? You know, the one that got him fired? And there's no way that rolling senton he used to do off the top rope could be considered balanced. The guy is a hazard to the people he works with, that's why he was fired. The only person Jeff is a hazard to is himself, and WWE has used that perfectly to their advantage, making you think he's going to kill himself every time he enters the ring. Now, the same could be said for Kennedy, the only difference is that he might actually kill himself every time he gets in the ring.

TNA will gain a great wrestler, I don't want to hear any "Another WWE Superstar to TNA" rant because Kennedy started in TNA to begin with.

Being a jobber in TNA and getting released doesn't count. It is another WWE Superstar to TNA, because any popularity that he has, WWE built and WWE gave to him. So we get to see him in TNA. WOO HOO! Not going to help their crap product in the slightest. I'll bet you money he'll be injured again within 3 months.

And one more thing, I find it fucking hilarious that you claim that all Hardy's done is make the fans feel sorry for him. The fact is, what has Kennedy been trying to do ever since he got fired? Posting videos of himself mocking God knows who about his made up wrist injury? Posting detailed blogs about how all the injuries he had weren't his fault? Coming out and saying he's happy to go to the competition, essentially crying and whining over being fired? Sounds a lot like trying to get the fans to feel sorry for him. And really, that's all he has going for himself at the moment, other than saying his own name.

Sure I may have liked him when he wasn't injured, but you're seriously overrating this guy. And your posts are full of hypocrisy and double standards.

Offline Dale

« Reply #26 on: 18 June 2009, 03:31:52 AM »
Yes, TNA is doing fucking awesome right now. It's flagship show is just managing to beat out ECW & Superstars in the ratings. Take that WWE, we're kicking your the third and fourth shows ass! 8-)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #27 on: 18 June 2009, 03:35:31 AM »
Quote from: Axel;29357
Well, I like my wrestlers to not be emo and sad. Again, If you like Emo clowns than that's for biz. WWE is trying to keep his cause he's basicly Cena #2.

If Hornswoggle had the same amount of fans as Cena and Hardy put together, they would want to keep him as a main eventer too. Also, second rate means nothing since TNA is doing better than WWE at the moment.

Anywho, I'm hoping TNA signs Burke and Shawn Spears along with Umaga and Kennedy.

:lol

TNA is doing better than WWE? Where did you get that non-sense. Did you miss the fact that raw got the best rating it's had in months this past monday? Or the string of pretty good pay-per-views it's been putting together since wrestlemania? Or are you saying that they have better wrestling product? Cause if that's the case, then say so, because that DOES NOT mean they're doing better than WWE!

TNA isn't second rate, they're 3rd rate, behind ROH (and arguably further down if I dug a little further but I'll give them credit for being persistent).

And once again, on top of the non-sense about hornswoggle and comparing Hardy to Cena in your posts, the double standards! I sincerely hope you haven't seen this emo campaign Kennedy's been on since he got his fragile ass fired.

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
« Reply #28 on: 18 June 2009, 07:59:59 AM »
Quote from: Axel;29357

Well that's all well and good for you, but I prefer my wrestlers to be entertaining in the ring over anything, and despite a few botches every now and then, which are good for comedic value, Jeff is beyond entertaining to a lot of people. That's why the fans love him, because he's willing to bust out all those flashing dare-devil moves. Now comparing him to Cena is fucking retarded, they may be on the same level merchandise wise, but they are completely different in every other aspect of the business.

Quote from:
If Hornswoggle had the same amount of fans as Cena and Hardy put together, they would want to keep him as a main eventer too.

Yeah, if Hornswoggle was as popular as Cena and selling the kind of merch and tickets that he does then yeah he would be a main stay at the top of the card because he would be making Vince a hell of a lot of money.

Quote from:
Also, second rate means nothing since TNA is doing better than WWE at the moment.

Like Prax said, right now TNA is the third rate company despite having a few good storylines going on, and I mean a few.  The best thing TNA has going right now is the Eric Young heel turn, and Tara (Former WWE Diva) and that is never going to beat out guys like Cena, Hardy, Miz or Jericho entertainment and money wise, despite whatever you may think. And their lack luster wrestling sure as hell isn't topping half the matches that SmackDown puts on let alone any that ROH pumps out on a regular basis. Face it, TNA might have the resources to be a second tier company at best, but they need to cash in on some home grown talent and quick.

Quote from:

Yeah, because that's exactly what TNA needs four more  people on their already overloaded roster that will unfortunately get pushed over their own talent just because of the fact that WWE groomed them for their style. 8-)

----

As for this Hardy vs Kennedy arguement going on we'll look at the numbers

Hardy

7x Tag Team Champion (w/ Matt Hardy)
1x European Champion
3x Hardcore Champion
4x Intercontinental Champion
1x Light Weight Champion
2x World Champion

For an overall total of 18 titles in the WWE alone. Not to mention his merchandise is constantly of the Top 10 Sellers list on WWEShop and the crowd eats up everything he does.

Now for Kennedy

Mr. Kennedy
1x United States Champion
2007 Money in the Bank Winner (Lost case to Edge)

For an overall total of 2 "big time" wins for Kennedy. Now his US title reign was entertaining and as a Kennedy hater I'm willing to admit that. But when it came to MITB, The McMahon son angle and every other big time chance he's been GIVEN Kennedy has dropped the ball. I'm not going to deny that Jeff has his problems too, but the fact of the matter is that him cleaning up and the fans supporting him so much gave him what he's accomplished.

The numbers don't lie .. Kennedy has nothing on Jeff Hardy

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #29 on: 18 June 2009, 02:03:36 PM »
I totally missed that Hardy had become a grand slam champion! It's interesting how that puts him in a very select group of people. Having won the European and hardcore titles, not to mention both world titles, these are the wrestlers he compares to in terms of championships:

Chris Jericho
Kurt Angle

That's it, those are the only two other wrestlers who have won as many different titles as Jeff has, and no one else will ever achieve that feat (Y)