Author Topic: Mr. Anderson!....Anderson!  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Axel

Mr. Anderson!....Anderson!
« on: 13 June 2009, 05:23:37 PM »
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that those close to Mr. Kennedy are saying he is very excited about the prospect of joining TNA when his 90 day no-compete clause expires with WWE. Kennedy feels that he could become a top player in TNA, and would be given a chance in the company that Vince McMahon would not give him in WWE as he never viewed Kennedy as a top tier talent.
YES!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #1 on: 13 June 2009, 05:24:45 PM »
does TNA has a drug testing policy?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 13 June 2009, 07:43:31 PM »
Mr Anderson, Welcome back!

Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
« Reply #3 on: 13 June 2009, 07:51:44 PM »
Quote from: Vintage Prax;29132

Last I heard of it was like a year and a half ago, and judging by the people they have on their roster. I highly doubt that they enforce it.

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too

Offline Axel

« Reply #4 on: 13 June 2009, 11:06:21 PM »
Yes. Why?

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #5 on: 13 June 2009, 11:17:17 PM »
Quote from: Awesome;29136
Mr Anderson, Welcome back!

It's funny because that's exactly what I thought of the first time I found out his real name :P

Quote from: Axel;29140

Yes. Why?

Because it's pretty clear he got fired due to a wellness violation. Umaga gets released because he refuses to go to rehab. Batista essentially gets suspended for 4 months (or so the rumor goes), meanwhile all these stories pop up that more wellness violations could be on their way...

I mean, you don't fire someone just because Randy Orton didn't like a suplex he got. As a few people have said, Vince might be crazy, but he isn't stupid. He wouldn't debut someone one night just to fire him days later. Something else happened that justified his firing, something they're holding back, and considering all the clues that have been dropped since his firing, I would speculate he's still in the juice.

And as tex said, looking at TNA's roster, it's doubtful they enforce any wellness policy they might have, so I would say Mr. "Anderson" would probably feel right at home in TNA.

Offline Axel

« Reply #6 on: 13 June 2009, 11:25:32 PM »
If he did violate the wellness policy it would have been released out just like Umaga's story.

It's pretty damn obvious that Randy is the most important superstar and with him almost re injuring his shoulder and I'm pretty damn sure they were planning a Kennedy/Orton feud before his firing.

Vince didn't want any harm done to his "baby" wrestlers. So Kennedy was cut, someone else complained about Kennedy being to physical in the ring.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #7 on: 13 June 2009, 11:28:10 PM »
As I said, it was probably justified no matter what the reason was.

All I'm saying is that all of this is kind of fishy, and just because there hasn't been a story on one of these internet "news" sites doesn't mean there's more too it. No one's officially announced that Umaga was released due to a wellness violation.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #8 on: 13 June 2009, 11:47:48 PM »
Yeah im pretty sure TNA doesn't do anything about failing a drug test i mean we have never heard of any suspensions from them, so i agree i still think kennedy would be perfect for TNA.

I just wonder if he will still get to call himself MR.Kennedy...maybe it will be Mister Kennedy instead who knows?

Offline Dale

« Reply #9 on: 13 June 2009, 11:59:38 PM »
Quote from: Vintage Prax;29149
No one's officially announced that Umaga was released due to a wellness violation.

I could be misreading your post, but the WWE did actually confirm he had failed his second wellness policy and because he refused to attend a rehab facility he was released. WWE: Inside WWE > Industry News > Umaga release update - violation of WWE Wellness Program

Also about Kennedy or Anderson whatever you want to call him, I hope for his sake he goes and makes his tenure in TNA and success and actually proves himself to be a reliable guy because all I will ever remember him as is the guy who could shout in his name into a microphone and through his own idiocy or bad luck dropped the ball when giving the big chance.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #10 on: 14 June 2009, 01:06:38 AM »
I think Mr.Kennedy will really suit TNA's environment there much like Christian did with his stint in TNA, and for once I'm actually glad TNA is buying some old WWE talent as Kennedy would be a great and ideal signing for the company. Also..
Kennedy feels that he could become a top player in TNA, and would be given a chance in the company that Vince McMahon would not give him in WWE as he never viewed Kennedy as a top tier talent.

That's bullshit there. Vince was the one who had so much confidence in the guy and pushed him to be a top talent in the WWE but was halted via injury or violation. And when he was given the chance he blew it, so that struck me as completely false.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline firewall316

« Reply #11 on: 16 June 2009, 07:58:19 AM »
I find it pretty weird that Orton bitches about Kennedy who gets fired next day, the same night Masters met with Vince who Orton recommended. When did Orton start sucking Mcmahon's dick?

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #12 on: 16 June 2009, 02:11:17 PM »
Quote from: firewall316;29239
I find it pretty weird that Orton bitches about Kennedy who gets fired next day, the same night Masters met with Vince who Orton recommended. When did Orton start sucking Mcmahon's dick?

:huh

If you read the articles about the Kennedy releasing, Orton did not bitch to McMahon about Kennedy, as it was apparent he had a calm and collected word with Kennedy backstage telling him that what he did (the botch) could have done serious damage and that it just needs better precision.

Yet, maybe he did put in a word to McMahon, who knows, obviously you can't or anyone else judge that itself.

Also I don't get the whole sucking McMahons dick thing, he recommended a superstar to return and may (key word; may) have had a word to him about Kennedy. It's not like he's kissing his ass to get as many world championships as Edge has..

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #13 on: 16 June 2009, 02:44:16 PM »
Quote from: firewall316;29239

Orton is a marquee name in WWE and there is a reason Vince keeps putting the strap on him. At one time Orton was a bad boy and was in McMahons dog house..... A LOT. Orton has matured and when you are holding the WWE title you have to be a backstage leader and to me it seems Orton has assumed that role within WWE, a role that Cena and HHH also have assumed and still do.

Now on to the Chris Masters thing.... Wrestlers recommend other wrestlers all the time. Do the recommendations always get signed? No, but it happens.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #14 on: 16 June 2009, 02:53:53 PM »
If orton starts dating one of Steph's kids, THEN I might start getting worried :P