Author Topic: Update on Kane  (Read 189 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Update on Kane
« on: 13 June 2009, 04:43:10 PM »
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Kane asked WWE for some time off from the road following the draft so that he could heal some nagging ring injuries. The report indicates that Kane was suffering from some sort of knee issue, and rather than work through the pain until surgery was needed, he opted to take some time off to let it heal on its own. No word yet on when he is expected back in the ring.

I guess he won't be retiring this month? Who knows with these internet sites what's true and what isn't, but I certainly hope that Kane gets a good storyline before he retires instead of silently being pulled off TV.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Update on Kane
« Reply #1 on: 13 June 2009, 11:52:18 PM »
Yeah me too the guy needs a good send off now im not talking like ric flair send off but the guy still deserves something. i read something where it says the WWe can add on time to a contract for time missed so maybe they will be doing that with kane i just wonder what his last storyline will be.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Update on Kane
« Reply #2 on: 14 June 2009, 12:00:03 AM »
I think it's always meant to be something involving the Undertaker. I hope they can get him a world title run in there somewhere, the man deserves it after everything he's done for the company.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.