Author Topic: rey injured  (Read 297 times)

Offline squeaksjr

rey injured
« on: 12 June 2009, 07:29:40 PM »
Rey Mysterio was not at Tuesday night's Smackdown/ECW TV tapings in Biloxi, MS and was already scheduled to miss the taping due what was described as a lingering knee injury reports PWInsider. His absence from the tapings was also planned before his loss to Chris Jericho at the Extreme Rules PPV. Plans remain in place to continue a feud between Mysterio and Jericho.
Frreebirds runnin wild and free, you never gonna put a set of chains on me
freebirds gonna take you all down, but you\'ll never find your way out of freebird town

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
rey injured
« Reply #1 on: 13 June 2009, 04:41:10 PM »
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter @ F4WOnline.com

Rey Mysterio was not at television this week. At RAW this past Monday night, the word going around among the wrestlers backstage was that Mysterio gave his notice to WWE.

We can't confirm that story at this time, so it is strictly rumor until anything further is reported on the subject.

Mysterio is as of this writing still on the line-ups for this weekend's WWE house show events.

UPDATE: PWInsider.com is reporting that Mysterio missing WWE TV this week was known ahead of time by WWE, as he was given permission to rest and heal up a nagging leg injury. Whether or not that kills the above rumor from the Observer newsletter remains to be seen.

The latest update that I found... kind of ridiculous to be thinking that just because someone misses TV tapings he's automatically given his notice. We'll see what comes of this but it sounds like the IWC trying to stir the shit pot once again.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
rey injured
« Reply #2 on: 14 June 2009, 03:26:06 AM »
I'm pretty sure both these stories are bullshit. My theory is that he just missed Smackdown because it would add on to the effect Jericho had on Mysterio for removing his mask. And as to reply to the notice story, he only just signed a contract with the WWE so I find that a false claim.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet