Author Topic: Random WWE Discussion thread  (Read 15378 times)

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Re: Random WWE Discussion thread
« Reply #615 on: 12 October 2012, 07:43:14 PM »
Its like her son needs psychiatric help after such a traumatic experience. Honestly, I feel like this dumbass (and a load of other attention seeking dickheads in the world) should go in the middle of a warzone and realise how pathetic her problem sounds. She had the best seats in the house, got to see all the wrestlers and even fucking interacted with one of them, yet all she can do is whine over a bit of cardboard getting torn up. You went to a wrestling event with your toddler, if your that fucking sensitive go and watch noddy live at a local bingo hall rather then blabbering on about your fucking trauma.

:2funny:

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #616 on: 18 October 2012, 04:14:51 AM »
Spoiler:
Tonight WWE will tape Saturday Morning Slam from the FedEx Forum in Memphis, Tennessee. Here are the full results.

Dark Match
* Johnny Curtis defeated Drew Haskins.

Saturday Morning Slam

* The Uso's defeated The Prime Time Players.

* The Great Khali defeated Primo.

Waits for Prax to mark out.

:Kane:

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #617 on: 18 October 2012, 06:00:23 AM »
:mrk :mrk :mrk :mrk :mrk :mrk :mrk

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #618 on: 27 October 2012, 05:08:49 PM »
« Last Edit: 31 October 2012, 01:40:59 AM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #619 on: 9 December 2012, 01:02:24 AM »
Is it safe to say the the Rock coming back a few years back was by far the biggest pop in WWE's entire history and will never be matched?

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #620 on: 9 December 2012, 02:47:26 PM »
Is it safe to say the the Rock coming back a few years back was by far the biggest pop in WWE's entire history and will never be matched?
I'd suggest that the pops back in the Attitude Era (for various Superstars) were probably bigger.
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #621 on: 9 December 2012, 06:01:32 PM »
When i think of big pops i think of Triple H returning to MSG.

Youtube video doesn't even do it justice.

And let us not forget more recently

And hate all you want but.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
« Reply #622 on: 9 December 2012, 07:12:15 PM »

I don't know man, listen to that. That is a crowd be taken completely off guard in the year 2011.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #623 on: 9 December 2012, 08:48:54 PM »
True, but pops like that were still pretty common in the Attitude Era, so I wouldn't say it was the biggest in WWE history.

Skip to 1m 57s:

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #624 on: 9 December 2012, 10:57:06 PM »
Speaking o f recent returns i think this had a bigger pop than rocks.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
« Reply #625 on: 10 December 2012, 02:52:10 AM »
The buildup to his music hitting is still awkward lol.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #626 on: 1 January 2013, 11:02:27 AM »
Evan Bourne Provides Injury Update & Gives More Bad News To His Fans

Evan Bourne, who has been out over the last year with injuries, tweeted and provided an update on his status:
airbourne
@findevanIf you didn't know, the Royal Rumble is my personal favorite PPV/match! But no matter how hard I train, my foot will not be ring ready by RR

That sucks! Thought I would rather see him back when he is healthy then him rushing back and causing more injury.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #627 on: 3 January 2013, 08:50:53 PM »
Update On Evan Bourne's Return
- As noted earlier, Evan Bourne will not be back in time for the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. WWE officials are not expecting Bourne back until WrestleMania 29 at the earliest, but likely right after WrestleMania.
Source: PWInsider

:(

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #628 on: 4 January 2013, 01:19:53 AM »
Well since all kinds of stuff will be happening around mania leading to it i think a post mania return may be the best for him. hopefully he doesn't get injured anymore.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
« Reply #629 on: 6 January 2013, 08:56:23 AM »
Update on Curt Hawkins' Ring Return Status
According to PWInsider.com, injured WWE star Curt Hawkins is expected to return to the ring in about 4 to 6 weeks as he recovers from knee surgery.

hope he gets used more once he has returned.