Author Topic: Why Alex Shelley Makes A Perfect TNA Champion  (Read 419 times)

Offline The Embassy

Why Alex Shelley Makes A Perfect TNA Champion
« on: 24 May 2009, 05:43:29 PM »
This video explains why Shelley deserves to be the TNA champion.

If this video acts slow just click the link on the box. My name is killerking91.

Offline Axel

« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2009, 03:54:26 AM »
I just don't see it. Alex Shelly isn't a serious guy but if he did become a main eventer I would like him to be TNA's Chis Jericho.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2009, 08:05:35 AM »
Awesome video i completely agree. Shelley has all that it takes to be world champion in TNA

but he has one thing going against him....he's not over 40 and hasn't worked in the WWE or WCW.

Offline JayDee

« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2009, 09:31:25 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;28339
Awesome video i completely agree. Shelley has all that it takes to be world champion in TNA

but he has one thing going against him....he's not over 40 and hasn't worked in the WWE or WCW.
Which is more of a reason why he should TNA Champion, lol.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #4 on: 25 May 2009, 01:28:01 PM »
If there's any TNA Superstars that I actually admire and enjoy watching, one has to be Alex Shelley. The guy has wonderful in-ring skills which keep any member of the crowd thoroughly entertained. He's good on the mic and can work as a heel or face. Some parts of him kind of remind me of CM Punk, and if there was anyone I'd push to become TNA Champion over the next 12 months or so, it'd be Alex Shelley with Chris Sabin moving up the ranks also.

Now if TNA booked something like Sabin vs. Shelley for the TNA Championship, the product would be amazing. Also add in guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and Jay Lethal also into this scene and you've got a great deal of entertainment for anyone. That's the kind of product TNA should have gone for.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Axel

« Reply #5 on: 25 May 2009, 04:40:57 PM »
I see you all forgot about Robert Roode and James Storm which don't have any history with WCW or WWE.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #6 on: 25 May 2009, 09:40:29 PM »
thanks for naming 2 mid card tag team guys...

Offline Sinc Mercier

« Reply #7 on: 26 May 2009, 01:20:40 AM »
You can't deny Shelley's talent, but right now anyone is better than Foley, and he is deserving of the title. Instead they wanna praise a has been and make Foley champ, this does nothing for Shelley, and Shelley can kick Foley's ass any day of the week.

Oh hell ya.

Offline Axel

« Reply #8 on: 26 May 2009, 05:25:22 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;28368
So?

There talented, serious and good on the mic. Alex Shelly hasn't done anything serious.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: 27 May 2009, 07:10:08 AM »
Quote from: Axel;28396
Quote from: Adampro123;28368
So?

There talented, serious and good on the mic. Alex Shelly hasn't done anything serious.

i thought you were saying they were in the main event.

don't get me wrong i love beer money especially James storm. but honestly the only thing those 2 guys have on shelley is size.