Author Topic: SPOILER:Gail Kim..the Gold Digging Jobber?  (Read 681 times)

Offline swax1

• Banned
SPOILER:Gail Kim..the Gold Digging Jobber?
« on: 7 May 2009, 11:14:16 PM »
hey.join us this friday night where Gail Kim's illustrious career hits a terrible milestone when she takes on Michelle McCool in a Divas match on Smackdown.Gail Kim thus far since her return to the WWE,has rejoined "The Club" also known as the famous Vince McMahon Kiss My Ass Club when she jobbed and lost to Diva Search inbred Maryse for the WWE Divas Championship.it is now starting to appear that Gail Kim signed with the WWE to just job to the Diva Search inbreds there instead of being the most dominate female wrestler in professional wrestling.if anyone reading this post disputes this claim,just remember that Gail Kim defeated a two time 270 pound TNA Knockouts Champion monster Awesome Kong.so,to quote a famous rapper's album..there will be "All Eyez On Her" to see if Gail Kim has indeed became the Gold Digging Jobber or not.stay tuned...

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #1 on: 7 May 2009, 11:17:42 PM »
OMG I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED ALL OF THIS...IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!! YOU LIVE IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE!!! :O

Offline Dale

« Reply #2 on: 7 May 2009, 11:21:38 PM »
Something bothering you Swax? Let it out man, we're here to listen yo your problems.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 7 May 2009, 11:33:34 PM »
How exactly are people who compete in the diva search inbred? Untalented, useless, stupid, sure? But inbred? That just doesn't make any sense :P

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #4 on: 7 May 2009, 11:34:36 PM »
Quote from: Prax
How exactly are people who compete in the diva search inbred? Untalented, useless, stupid, sure? But inbred? That just doesn't make any sense :P

You see when two siblings fall in love.....

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #5 on: 7 May 2009, 11:36:28 PM »
Quote from: narcolepsy;27482
Quote from: Prax

You see when two siblings fall in love.....

:prax

You know what I meant :prax

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
« Reply #6 on: 8 May 2009, 06:35:18 AM »
Quote from: swax1;27478
it is now starting to appear that Gail Kim signed with the WWE to just job to the Diva Search inbreds there instead of being the most dominate female wrestler in professional wrestling.if anyone reading this post disputes this claim,just remember that Gail Kim defeated a two time 270 pound TNA Knockouts Champion monster Awesome Kong.

Was there ever any doubt? When WWE first signed her, she was known to few-if-any people. But since she left the first time, she was TNA's first Women's (call it what you want) Champion, & her fame just grew from there.

WWE is not going to use a TNA release/company-leaver well when there is a good possibility that's where a lot of people know her/know of her from. (Unlike TNA does for WWE-leavers... For instance, Christian, who got their Title & more... Look where he is now.)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #7 on: 9 May 2009, 12:18:22 AM »
Gail Kim is perhaps the most overhyped diva ever, I understand that she is heads and shoulders above people like Candice Michelle & Maria - but she is in no way the women's messiah that people seem to claim she is. It seems to me as though Gail Kim has rejoined WWE, shown absolutely nothing special and proven herself to be somebody the crowd clearly don't seem to care about. Being known in TNA, isn't warrant towards being known or pushed in WWE. It's two complete parallels in terms of audience.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #8 on: 13 May 2009, 04:43:18 PM »
Quote from: AngryCaz;27503
Gail Kim is perhaps the most overhyped diva ever, I understand that she is heads and shoulders above people like Candice Michelle & Maria - but she is in no way the women's messiah that people seem to claim she is. It seems to me as though Gail Kim has rejoined WWE, shown absolutely nothing special and proven herself to be somebody the crowd clearly don't seem to care about. Being known in TNA, isn't warrant towards being known or pushed in WWE. It's two complete parallels in terms of audience.

She's nice to look at.

Offline Dale

« Reply #9 on: 14 May 2009, 02:06:10 AM »
Gail Kim is perhaps the most overhyped diva ever, I understand that she is heads and shoulders above people like Candice Michelle & Maria - but she is in no way the women's messiah that people seem to claim she is.
In terms of wrestling ability I wholeheartedly agree with you, but Maria actually gets the next best pops after Mickie which is surprising considering her total lack of airtime. I was actually pretty damn surprised she didn't moved back over to Raw.

It seems to me as though Gail Kim has rejoined WWE, shown absolutely nothing special and proven herself to be somebody the crowd clearly don't seem to care about. Being known in TNA, isn't warrant towards being known or pushed in WWE. It's two complete parallels in terms of audience.

Agreed, but I kind have sympathy for her along with many of the diva's and guy's for that matter. I don't recall her having a single backstage segment or promo since she returned which is a massive reason why her return has flopped. I'd imagine that quite a large portion of the audience won't have a clue who she is despite her being the E years ago. You combine that with the complete lack of time to develop her character then it's no wonder people don't give a shit about her.