Author Topic: Jeff Hardy Leaving WWE?  (Read 827 times)

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
Jeff Hardy Leaving WWE?
« Reply #15 on: 30 April 2009, 06:56:40 AM »
As things go along, the world turns, time goes by, etc... WWE needs Jeff far more than Jeff needs them. (As proven by TNA signing him, & WWE re-signing him &... at least temp... signing half the TNA releases.)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Jeff Hardy Leaving WWE?
« Reply #16 on: 10 May 2009, 02:41:19 AM »
I'm a huge Jeff Hardy fan & my first thought on the matter is this;

If he is legitimately burned out, let him go - because he'll only start to decline in both his personal and professional life like he did before. Him coming back in 2006 was a fresh start and I don't want history repeating itself. I love the idea that he'll now be quite a big loss to WWE though, it shows just how far he's come.

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
Jeff Hardy Leaving WWE?
« Reply #17 on: 10 May 2009, 03:12:06 AM »
Quote from: AngryCaz;27531

If he is legitimately burned out, let him go - because he'll only start to decline in both his personal and professional life like he did before. Him coming back in 2006 was a fresh start and I don't want history repeating itself. I love the idea that he'll now be quite a big loss to WWE though, it shows just how far he's come.

Better a big loss than a huge loser like Umaga.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Jeff Hardy Leaving WWE?
« Reply #18 on: 10 May 2009, 09:57:42 AM »
Quote from: TJChurch;27535

Me and Umaga went out to a bar the other night. I don't know how he does it, this guy is a player. By the end of the night he had all the girls gagging for him. Umaga is definitely not a loser.

As for Jeff Hardy, I don't really mind him going, he isn't my cup of tea. But I can see both sides of the argument, if he goes though, I would see it as a bit of a stab in the back to WWE, unless it's for a short period of time.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Jeff Hardy Leaving WWE?
« Reply #19 on: 10 May 2009, 04:59:59 PM »
Quote from: TJChurch;27535

He was saying that WWE losing Jeff is a big loss so don't try bring up another pointless argument. There's no need to mention umaga you are just doing it as it is AngryCaz's sig and avatar so you want to get a reaction. Just stop with the childish comments.
Anyway Jeff for me is like Cena and Rey, everyone loves him because he has a distinct look (e.g. Rey has a mask, Jeff's hair and bands, Cena's gangster cap) and because he wins a lot of matches therefore he is a huge draw and would be a big loss (although my personal feelings are that he seems like a weak champion and there are much better people to main event in the company.)

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
Jeff Hardy Leaving WWE?
« Reply #20 on: 10 May 2009, 11:51:33 PM »
Quote from: John Doe;27557
He was saying that WWE losing Jeff is a big loss so don't try bring up another pointless argument. There's no need to mention umaga you are just doing it as it is AngryCaz's sig and avatar so you want to get a reaction. Just stop with the childish comments.

When someone says one of my favorites wouldn't be abig loss, I'm going to defend that... If I can also say (& do so truthfully) that one they like would be even less of a loss (though certainly being bigger), why not?

Oh, & why bother trying (unsuccessfuly) to predict what I'm doing, or why I am doing it? (Esp. when he reply goes even further off-topic with some false story.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Jeff Hardy Leaving WWE?
« Reply #21 on: 11 May 2009, 02:28:52 PM »
I love the idea that he'll now be quite a big loss to WWE though, it shows just how far he's come.

Quote from: TJChurch;27583

When someone says one of my favorites wouldn't be abig loss, I'm going to defend that... If I can also say (& do so truthfully) that one they like would be even less of a loss (though certainly being bigger), why not?

This is just 100 percent proof that you don't read people's posts properly or rather read what you want to read. Or you have just lied that he is insulting your favourite star in order to create another argument which is what I feel you have done.
How is he saying jeff isn't a big loss? Read his post again he basically is hyping up Jeff.
I'm not one to argue but your posts constantly irritate me because you just ruin threads with your negative attitude and childish posts. The thing is you do have a lot of wrestling knowledge so could be a really good member here but you just seem to get all defensive over your favourites and try disagree with everyone elses opinions even if it means making stuff up.

Well if Jeff gets injured at Judgement Day then we know what is going to happen.If he wins then this is all speculation. Personally I think he has a bad attitude to wrestling and there are far more deserving people out there but he is so over so I can see why he is getting the main event push.