Author Topic: Final card for tonight's Destination X PPV  (Read 305 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Final card for tonight's Destination X PPV
« on: 15 March 2009, 09:59:10 PM »

Below is the final card for tonight

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #1 on: 15 March 2009, 11:40:38 PM »
If Ultimate X gets enough time, it could make or break the PPV.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 16 March 2009, 03:46:22 AM »
I didn't catch all of the first match which was the 6 knockout tag. which what i saw was pretty good actually.

We had some random match with brutis magnus vs EY. ehh it was ok i guess. nothing special i like nothing about magnus at all.

Morgan vs Abyss kinda sucked for me honestly. i thought i would enjoy it but those 2 just don't really seem to work well together IMO.

ODB Segment. so this is the Cody Deaner that i had heard about? wow! im not digging this gimmick already. the fans seemed to like shark boy more which just goes to show you how much they didn't like the deaner even though they were supposed to.anyways this segment was retarded and a waste of time.

Kong vs Bolt. im really not sure. it seems i looked away for a min and it was over. im glad kong won though.

Joe vs Steiner. well this wasn't even a match. and i do not like what joe was wearing. instead of looking bad ass he kind of looked like some old fat guy that's gone crazy. and then he has dirt on him and blood on his knife? what did he do kill steiner and bury him? riiiiiiiiight.....

AJ vs Booker was Good. i would have liked to see it get more time but with the stupid ODB thing and the brutis magnus thing that didn't need to be there i guess i see why it didn't get much time. but im glad AJ won although its not that special beings its only the legends title.

beer money vs 3D was good. i enjoyed the ending although im not really a fan of those type of endings but it made sense and it will set a rematch at lockdown.

Ultimate X was really good. although i would have liked to see them put the wires more into play. because some times in the match it just seemed like a 5 man match and not really a ultimate X match. but i still thought it was a really good match. after suicide won i was hoping he would reveal himself as daniels. i mean people want daniels they were chanting for him in this match.

Sting vs Angle was pretty good. a slight bit better than expected. only because i thought the match was over a few times when it wasn't and thats always good for me. i was thinking foley would turn on sting but he didn't he just hit him in the head with a chair by mistake...hmmm go figure...

i think thats all there is to say.

overall i thought this was a OK show at best. nothing that great on here although i really liked the ultimate X match i wasn't jumping out of my seat for it.

Hmm i'll say something like a 6.75-7.00 / 10