Author Topic: Official TNA Victory Road Discussion Thread  (Read 807 times)

Offline Pala!

Official TNA Victory Road Discussion Thread
« on: 23 June 2008, 02:20:44 AM »
Official TNA Victory Road Discussion Thread:

Confirmed Matches:

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
                SAMOA JOE (c) vs. BOOKER T

FAN'S REVENGE MATCH FOR THE TNA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
                  The Latin American Xchange (c) vs. Robert Roode & "Cowboy" James Storm

FAN'S PICK THE STIP - SIX MAN TAG TEAM WAR:
                  AJ Styles, Christian Cage & Rhino vs. Kurt Angle & Team 3D
(Voting starts on the website when the PPV begins on July 13!)

THE FINALS OF THE WORLD X CUP TOURNAMENT
                Team TNA vs. Team Japan vs. Team Mexico vs. Team International
                Featuring the return of TNA's innovative Ultimate X Match

GRUDGE MATCH
                "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal w/ SoCal Val vs. "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt

TNA KNOCKOUTS MATCH
                Gail Kim vs. Angelina Love

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #1 on: 23 June 2008, 05:10:22 PM »
Slammiversary was one great PPV in my opinion, but as good as it was, I have heard absolutely nothing so far regarding Victory Road. It just goes to show you that TNA Marketing Dept. absolutely sucks. In fact the only good thing to come from that Dept. was the "Our Ring Has Six Sides, But Only One Angle (Kurt)"

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 24 June 2008, 02:23:01 AM »
Um i already posted a vidtory road thread and was about to update it....

Offline lox

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: 24 June 2008, 08:30:38 AM »
I am looking forward to the Booker t and Samoe joe bout, i am sure Samoe will win, but it will be interesting to see how... and the rest... well i could care less...

Offline squeaksjr

« Reply #4 on: 24 June 2008, 03:29:35 PM »
so far the line up is small but im dieing to see the result of roode/storm/lax match  im a roode fan
Frreebirds runnin wild and free, you never gonna put a set of chains on me
freebirds gonna take you all down, but you\'ll never find your way out of freebird town

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #5 on: 24 June 2008, 03:32:47 PM »
Quote from: squeaksjr;2252
so far the line up is small but im dieing to see the result of roode/storm/lax match  im a roode fan

Cool. I'm a fan of his myself, but can I ask. Do you see Robert Roode as the next "Mr Perfect" Curt Henning? I do. I rate him that much and see so many similarities between the two. :$

Offline lox

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: 24 June 2008, 03:34:34 PM »
I just refuse to watch TNA anymore. The matches are really predictable, there are nowhere near WWE. Once they get the ratings up and such, I will watch them. Until then, no TNA.

Offline squeaksjr

« Reply #7 on: 24 June 2008, 03:35:18 PM »
the perfect plex/pay off i see what you meen but i see him as a jbl, curt hennig guy realy
freebirds gonna take you all down, but you\'ll never find your way out of freebird town

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #8 on: 24 June 2008, 03:36:40 PM »
Cool i see what you mean. The gimmick reminds one of JBL but just himself reminds me of Henning.

Offline squeaksjr

« Reply #9 on: 24 June 2008, 03:38:35 PM »
well its the whole clothesline from hell to the back of the head then the money thing, the only diffrence he owned his enemy JBL dont lol and his moves are skilled like henning

Offline Pala!

« Reply #10 on: 24 June 2008, 05:45:15 PM »
For some reason, I am not a fan of Bobby Roode at all. I just don't find him very entertaining, his feud with Booker T was horrible IMO. All of their matches were not up to par. His feud with Eric Young, no thanks. I find him boring, but I waiting for him to prove me wrong.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #11 on: 26 June 2008, 09:19:16 PM »
IF you guys want to discuss robert roode somuch you should probably make a separate thread. as for this one i sugguest talking about the upcoming victory road which should be a really good PPV.

I am really looking forward to the ultimate x match for the x cup. the x cup matches have been awesome and this match shouldn't be anything less.

Also im expecting a sonjay vs lethal match which should be amazing they had a great match at genesis last year and this one should even be better

.Joe vs booker should also be good i just hope nash doesn't have any interference but even if he does it would make sense.

I love the LAX/Storm&Roode feud already and i like all of the guys in it so this match should also be very good. i just don't know about the whole fans revenge thing.

Gail kim vs angelena love. i don't really know about this one. i really like TNAs knockout division but i think there should only be 1 PPV match for them and that should be the title match especially with all the great stars in TNA.either way it should be a pretty good match for the ladies.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: 4 July 2008, 05:17:54 AM »
I would like to update the card. sorry for the double post.

Samao joe vs Booker T.
TNA world title match.

LAX vs Beer Money.
Fans revenge match. for the TNA Tag team titles.

Team 3D and Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles, Rhino and Christian Cage.
Full Metal Mayhem or Tables match.

Sonjay Dutt vs Jay Lethal

Gail Kim vs Angelina Love.

Ultimate X Featuring 1 member from each team. in the 4th and final round of the world X Cup.

12 Man Elimination match featuring everyone in the world X Cup who isn't in ultimate X. this will be round 3 in the world X Cup.

And i believe Awesome kong vs Taylor
TNA Knockouts title match.

The only problem i have here is i would like to see Petey Williams defend the x division title against someone like eric young or creed or someone who doesn't have a match. also im sure tomko and johnny devine will be involved in the full metal mayhem match which will lead to either abyss or matt morgan or both coming out.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #13 on: 4 July 2008, 07:31:16 PM »
Yeah I'm annoyed at the direction of Consequences Creed. Here is someone in TNA who is very fresh and in my opinion can go all the way to the top, but TNA keep ****ing him about in the mid-card picture winning 1 week, losing the next, it makes no flippin sense.

Offline Pala!

« Reply #14 on: 4 July 2008, 11:42:23 PM »
I won't see this as I'm going on holiday but I will download it when I get back. Looks like a nice card though. The Ultimate X should steal the show.