Author Topic: Former WWE Star May Play A Role in Abyss' Current TNA Angle  (Read 599 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Former WWE Star May Play A Role in Abyss' Current TNA Angle
« on: 12 February 2009, 01:34:53 AM »
Jason Powell of Prowrestling.net is reporting that Stevie Richards may play a role in Abyss' current TNA storyline. Richards was backstage during this past Monday night's Impact taping and it's now being rumored that he may end up debuting with the company as the therapist Abyss continues to refer to on the program. The report is also noting that although there has been talk of using Richards, there is also concern amongst some officials that if they do bring him the company may end up furthering their image as a place where WWE rejects go to work.

Wait a min, so they are gonna act like we know nothing about Stevie Richards and they are going to say he is just some therapist? thats ignorant.

But i would like to clear myself up on stevie richards though, i know i made some negative comments in my TNA rant but I think Stevie richards is actually a very good Wrestler and i always wanted him to get a good push in the WWE. the only problems i have with this is that they fired guys with far more talent and guys that have busted there ass and desreved it more than him just to get him and he is nowhere near a big name.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #1 on: 17 February 2009, 08:56:38 AM »
I'm completely against TNA bringing in Richards. It's just another example of them bringing in somebody based on name alone - Richards could be the best wrestler in the world, but what has he done in the last 10 years that is note worthy? Nothing. TNA bringing him in is them trying to send a message to WWE that they have "missed the boat" on certain people and that TNA can rectify their mistakes with an unwarranted push. It's a waste of a signing.

Offline Biohazared20

« Reply #2 on: 25 February 2009, 06:31:58 PM »
Well apparently Steve Richards is plays Abyss's councilor I am not sure how there going to bring him in like this but so far all he has done is sit in a chair and nod his head a lot, they haven't shown his face but you could tell it was him buy the sound of his voice