Author Topic: I can not stand Shane Sewell.  (Read 353 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
I can not stand Shane Sewell.
« on: 24 January 2009, 09:43:56 AM »
First he has this lame feud with Sheik Abdul Bashir. and now they are actually giving him a push and they are going to have him feud with booker t? that is ridiculous. the guys style does not fit in this day and age. or at least what TNA should be pushing towards. everytime i see the guy i just get annoyed and bored. its actually worse than watching rhino which is saying A LOT!

but it just bothers the hell out of me that TNA is pushing this guy who was supposed to be a former wrestler turned ref. they could be giving Eric Young or bringing back Chris Daniels for this push.

Just one of the many things that make me sick about TNA here lately.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #1 on: 27 January 2009, 01:57:50 PM »
He's a more than competent wrestler, so I don't really have a problem with it.

Whilst I agree that other people could be used instead of TNA focusing their attention on somebody new, I think the whole storyline is actually quite entertaining.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 27 January 2009, 10:51:49 PM »
If the guy could go in the ring and not be a hulk hogan hulking up all the time i wouldn't have a problem with him myself. i just hate seeing people like jimmy rave and sonjay dutt get left out of so much and then TNA giving big time spots to guys that are far lesser wrestlers than them.