Author Topic: News on Torrie Wilson's release  (Read 513 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
News on Torrie Wilson's release
« on: 21 June 2008, 11:58:57 PM »
Last month, Torrie Wilson asked to be released from her contract, and the company fulfilled her request, reports prowrestling.NET. WWE was looking to feature her in a non-wrestling role by having her do special appearances for the company. A source speculated her desire to leave WWE was likely a combination of her wanting to be more involved with clothing business and to not have to deal with travel anymore. As noted earlier, surgeons advised her not to wrestle due to her back problems. It is believed that WWE covered the cost of her recent back surgery as well as some of the rehab expenses.

Does it sound to anyone else like Torrie used WWE for her back surgery? Not saying they shouldn't have paid it just seems kind of rough that she's asked for her release AFTER WWE paid all the sugeries and rehab.

Not a big deal I guess as WWE probably should and would've paid for it anyway but still.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #1 on: 22 June 2008, 10:07:58 AM »
This reports is worded so badly, it does make Torrie sound like she used the WWE to get surgery on her back, but Torrie was loyal to the WWE and stuck around for quite sometime and she earned the WWE allot of money, I’m not surprised the WWE want to keep her around and are paying for her expenses. Torrie deserves the good treatment.

Offline Ms H.B.K.

« Reply #2 on: 22 June 2008, 03:58:36 PM »
It's good to see that they have helped her out with her medical expenses. She worked hard, and now she needs a rest.
Considering the amount of ex wrestlers taking wwe up on the rehab option that they were offered (Hall, roberts etc.), I don't think what they have done for her is undeserved. I wish her all the best!

Offline Ollie

« Reply #3 on: 22 June 2008, 08:38:52 PM »
I agree with Emmi, who wants to travel just after you've had a injury to your back.

Offline Dale

« Reply #4 on: 22 June 2008, 08:53:12 PM »
Quote from: Booty luv;1393
This reports is worded so badly, it does make Torrie sound like she used the WWE to get surgery on her back, but Torrie was loyal to the WWE and stuck around for quite sometime and she earned the WWE allot of money, I

Offline GioGoiBoi

« Reply #5 on: 23 June 2008, 03:48:27 AM »
yeah this aint really a big lose, she is gettin old now, not sayin she aint got the looks still but soon enuf she mite start to show. also like was said she has done that bronco buster a million times and still hasnt made it look convincing

"Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the
    best thing going.  Wooooo!"
    -- Ric Flair

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #6 on: 23 June 2008, 11:48:53 AM »
I cosign with what Emmi said.Poor Torrie. Hopefull her back will get better soon.

OT: Emmi because of your sig, I just swated my computer screen for no reason lmao.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.