Author Topic: Mayhem Member Madness Discussion  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Apocalypsis_Ahora

Mayhem Member Madness Discussion
« Reply #15 on: 25 March 2009, 10:37:38 AM »
no,  Shingo Takagi, KENTA, Naomichi Marufuji, SpeedMuscle, Chris Daniels, Joe, and AJ Styles.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #16 on: 25 March 2009, 10:56:42 AM »
Thought I'd pop by and ask the question everyone dying to know..

Who do you think's gonna win this bad boy?

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: 25 March 2009, 11:01:05 AM »
Quote from: J2M;24838
Thought I'd pop by and ask the question everyone dying to know..

Who do you think's gonna win this bad boy?

Well, I can't answer that question for obvious reasons :tongue

Still, I'll admit I'm disappointed about the competition overall though - I hoped it would generate a lot more interest (users and entries) than it has, maybe some people are doubtful that the prize will actually be sent?
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #18 on: 25 March 2009, 11:09:01 AM »
Quote from: Awesome;24839
Well, I can't answer that question for obvious reasons :tongue

Still, I'll admit I'm disappointed about the competition overall though - I hoped it would generate a lot more interest (users and entries) than it has, maybe some people are doubtful that the prize will actually be sent?

The only thing I think people aren't getting as interested in this is because 3 months is a long period of time.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: 25 March 2009, 11:27:37 AM »
Quote from: J2M;24840
The only thing I think people aren't getting as interested in this is because 3 months is a long period of time.

Maybe so, but I can't help but think if I'd made it shorter, there still wouldn't have been many entrants, but on the basis of there not being enough time to plenty of people to enter, invite others (who possibly also enter) and drum up lots of interesting posts - hence the reason I did make it this long.
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #20 on: 25 March 2009, 11:14:32 PM »
I think if there was a clear selection of the prize, i.e. instead of being a secret, they were given a choice of 3 or 4, it would be a little more interesting.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: 25 March 2009, 11:18:54 PM »
Quote from: Prax;24914
I think if there was a clear selection of the prize, i.e. instead of being a secret, they were given a choice of 3 or 4, it would be a little more interesting.

It's not a secret - more a case of "it hasn't been decided what it will be" - so it'd be something that would be decided once the competition is over and we see what the options are with the funds designated for this competition.

As such, we'd most likely tell the winner those options and they can choose which one they'd like.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #22 on: 22 April 2009, 03:51:25 PM »
I think we should have another one of these done, but this time make it so people in Australia can win prizes :lol

eBay > Amazon is the way to go for the next one!