Author Topic: Kaz re-injured at TNA tapings.  (Read 282 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Kaz re-injured at TNA tapings.
« on: 17 December 2008, 09:50:13 AM »
PWInsider is reporting that Kaz suffered a bicep injury from yesterdays taping.

Well this sucks, although it might give TNA a reason to drop the Suicide character once and for all. - Which would be for the best, I'd love to see Kaz heal up and make a full return as Frankie Kazarian.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #1 on: 18 December 2008, 12:59:06 AM »
Yeah i hope this mean that kaz will no longer be playing suicide and will return a him self. maybe they could get someome else to play suicide but to be honest i would rather him be dropped.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #2 on: 21 December 2008, 12:28:07 PM »
Kaz (Frankie Kazarian) tore his biceps at the TNA Impact TV taping on Monday night in Orlando and underwent another operation this week according to The Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Online. This surgery will likely keep him out of action for close to six months. Kaz, who is now playing the Suicide character in TNA, just returned from surgery due to a torn triceps. Whether they will drop the Suicide character or have someone else play the character in the costume while he is out remains to be seen.

God I hope that once he's fully healthy again, they won't waste him on the Suicide crap. Kaz is probably one of the brightest 'homegrown' stars TNA has - they should be pushing him up the ladder, not holding him down with silly gimmicks. I hope he heals up completely this time.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 21 December 2008, 11:27:10 PM »
Quote from: AngryCaz;20158
God I hope that once he's fully healthy again, they won't waste him on the Suicide crap. Kaz is probably one of the brightest 'homegrown' stars TNA has - they should be pushing him up the ladder, not holding him down with silly gimmicks. I hope he heals up completely this time.

Does it really surprise you that they're wasting him, knowing what's in bold?

That really sucks though, i wonder if the injury is related to the last one. Probably bad rehabilitation.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.