Author Topic: TNA taping results to air Christmas Day [Spoilers]  (Read 278 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
TNA taping results to air Christmas Day [Spoilers]
« on: 16 December 2008, 09:57:19 AM »
No backstage segments were shown in the building so these are only partial results.

Mick Foley comes to the ring and announces Booker T & Scott Steiner vs. AJ Styles & Brother Devon and Kurt Angle vs. Rhino with Jeff Jarrett in Rhino's corner for later in the show.

Chris Sabin d. Kioshi to advance to the finals of the X Division Title tournement at Genesis. Shane Sewell was the referee and after the match he is attacked by Sheik Adbul Bashir. Suicide then comes in and takes Bashir out.

AJ Styles & Brother Devon d. Booker T & Scott Steiner. After the match the MEM tried to take out Styles but Mick Foley made the save. He announces a six man tag for Genesis. Styles, Devon and himself vs Kevin Nash, Booker T & Scott Steiner.

Christy Hemme, ODB, Roxxi & Taylor Wilde d. Awesome Kong, Raisha Saeed, Rhaka Khan & Sojourner Bolt in a Santa's Workshop match.

Kurt Angle d. Rhino on a DQ when Jeff Jarrett got invloved. After the match Sting got invloved and all four men brawled.

Sojourner Bolt still makes me lol.

Looks like a pretty basic show, the tag match at Genesis looks weak. I suppose Foley returning to the ring should be interesting though - I'm hoping we get Wilde vs. Kong at the PPV.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #1 on: 16 December 2008, 04:59:57 PM »
What happened to Brother Ray? Injury?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #2 on: 16 December 2008, 05:09:32 PM »
The MEM attacked him on iMPACT! last week, I presume he's off selling those injuries.

It'll be interesting to see Devon on a team without Ray, especially in such a big match.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 17 December 2008, 04:17:28 AM »
Last time they tried to separate them Devon became a reverend. This is a bad idea :P

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.