Author Topic: Angle states he would jump to WWE.  (Read 318 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Angle states he would jump to WWE.
« on: 11 December 2008, 09:34:50 PM »
Prowrestling.net - TNA star Kurt Angle has been telling friends that he is seriously considering returning to WWE once his TNA contract expires next fall. Angle has even gone so far as to state that he would jump ship to WWE if he had to make the decision right now.

Angle joined TNA in the fall of 2006 and has been unhappy with the creative direction of the company for quite some time. He's been vocal regarding his frustration with Jeff Jarrett's creative direction both publicly and during private conversations with Dixie Carter.

WWE officials would welcome Angle back to the company despite the negative things he said about Vince McMahon and his WWE experience when he left two years ago.

WWE would put Kurt on a limited schedule similar to those of Shawn Michaels and Undertaker. The obvious concern is whether Angle would have any Wellness Policy issues given his past problems with prescription pills.

I'm really not sure about all this, it seems as though Kurt Angle is suddenly talking about returning to WWE after a couple of years of publicly putting the company down. Maybe he is teasing TNA, hoping to get a better deal when his contract is up for renewal?

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #1 on: 11 December 2008, 09:39:06 PM »
Quote from: AngryCaz;19561
I'm really not sure about all this, it seems as though Kurt Angle is suddenly talking about returning to WWE after a couple of years of publicly putting the company down. Maybe he is teasing TNA, hoping to get a better deal when his contract is up for renewal?

That could be true, but then again he has been saying some great things about the company recently. Plus I wouldn't be that suprised if the WWE did take him back. Vince seems like he has a Forgive and Forget policy when it comes to big bizz decisions.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 11 December 2008, 09:58:31 PM »
If i was kurt i would probably wanna go back to WWE too. i think kurt could run TNA better than who is running it now but Jarrett,Mantell and Ruso seem to be in it for the long haul which sucks for us TNA fans.

anyways im fine with whatever kurt does weather its go to WWE or stay with TNA i just don't wanna lose him to MMA.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 12 December 2008, 03:45:07 AM »
Mr. Crazy flip flops once again! Doesn't surprise me. But I would love to see him in WWE again, you can't deny that he's one of the best in the world, and there's tons of fresh feuds for him now.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Ms H.B.K.

« Reply #4 on: 12 December 2008, 03:19:00 PM »
He was great in WWE, but am I the only one who flinches everytime he steps in a ring? I'm terrified he'll die in service!

I'll hold on to see what happens as always, I'm always worrying about these guys, and yelling at their opponants to watch whatever area it is that has the injuries...