Author Topic: Full TNA taping results to air 11th December [Spoilers]  (Read 541 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Full TNA taping results to air 11th December [Spoilers]
« on: 9 December 2008, 04:20:06 AM »
PWInsider.com - Alex Hernandez sent word that at tonight's TNA taping, the following took place in regard to the Feast or Fired briefcases:

LAX's Hernandez won a TNA title shot.

LAX's Homicide won a TNA X-Division title shot.

Curry Man was "fired" from TNA. Given the way Christopher Daniels' name has been mentioned on TV of late, this would seem to open the door for The Fallen Angel's return as a member of the Frontline.

Eric Young d. Sheik Abdul Bashir in the first round of the X Division Title tournement.

Alex Shelley d. Jay Lethal in the first round of the X Division Title tournement.

The MCMG called out Mick Foley. Suicide came out and instead and cleared them from the ring.

James Storm d. Abyss in a beer bottle on a poll match.

- Brother Ray challenges Kurt Angle to a match where the losers group must disband.

The reveal the contents of the final 3 cases from Feast or Fired. Hernandez gets a World Title shot, Homicide gets an X Title shot and Curry Man is fired.

Brother Ray tells The Frontline to not come out during his match and let him do it on his own.

Christy Hemme d. Soujourner Bolt.

Kurt Angle wrestled Brother Ray to a no contest in what was said to be a very good match.

The Main Event Mafia attack Brother Ray. They put him in a dumpster and push it off the ramp. Sting did not help push it off as he walked off before they did it. He teased tossing the TNA World Title down again as he walked off but didn't.

I'm glad Curry Man got fired though - this pretty much sets in stone the return of Christopher Daniels. - Bubba Ray and Kurt Angle having a 'very good match' is something I'll have to see to believe. The show looks decent enough, interesting that Alex Shelley advances over Jay Lethal. They're teasing all this Sting stuff, but is it a little too soon? I mean, the group have only been together what? A couple of months, teasing it this early might ruin the whole idea of him turning on them.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #1 on: 9 December 2008, 04:23:36 AM »
Nice to see them get rid of that ridiculous gimmick finally. So stupid. Daniels deserves much better and I hope he gets it.

Interesting how Homicide gets an X-division title shot while the title is vacant in the middle of a tournament though.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #2 on: 9 December 2008, 04:28:14 AM »
The Feast or Fired cases can be used like MITB right? - Imagine if Eric Young won the tournament for the X-Championship; only to have Homicide 'cash in' and win the belt from right under his nose. - Knowing TNA, it'll probably happen lol.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #3 on: 9 December 2008, 08:28:43 PM »
Yes! My boy is coming back! Well it's not like he went anywhere in the first place but you know what I mean. I watched Final Resolution back on Sunday and when Curry Man grabbed that suitcase, I knew there was a reason that I jumped for joy.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 9 December 2008, 11:17:21 PM »
Quote from: The Shiz;19365
Yes! My boy is coming back! Well it's not like he went anywhere in the first place but you know what I mean. I watched Final Resolution back on Sunday and when Curry Man grabbed that suitcase, I knew there was a reason that I jumped for joy.

I wonder if they'll "subtly" mention Curry Man when Christopher Daniels returns, for example:

JB: So, where've you been?
CD: Nowhere really, just had a year of bad curry

;)
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.