Author Topic: TNA looking to sign former WWE diva?  (Read 319 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
TNA looking to sign former WWE diva?
« on: 8 December 2008, 10:53:13 PM »
The Wrestling Observer - Jeff Jarrett has reportedly been in talks with former WWE Diva and two-time Playboy model Torrie Wilson about bringing her into TNA. Wilson left WWE last Spring, and has since been focusing her time on a new clothing store which she has opened in Texas. The clothing store is apparently doing very well right now, however concerning a debut with TNA Wilson has said "never say never." Former TNA Knockout Gail Kim, who is close friends with Torrie, was also pushing for her to join the company when she left WWE.

Interesting to see that Jarrett wants her to join TNA, I wonder what position she'd be used in? I presume she wouldn't wrestle due to her on-going back injuries but I can't really see her being pursued so much if they didn't want to use her in some sort of prominent role. I wonder if she'll end up signing down the line?

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: 8 December 2008, 11:56:33 PM »
If true, my assumption would be as a backstage interviewer and in Knockout photoshoots.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 9 December 2008, 01:47:41 AM »
Another washed up WWE star... good job TNA, you never cease to prove me wrong.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.