Author Topic: {{OFFICIAL}} Suggestions Thread  (Read 13761 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
{{OFFICIAL}} Suggestions Thread
« Reply #30 on: 22 June 2009, 11:52:30 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;29679
I put my favorites down and saved but for some reason it isn't showing up under my avatar.

Also has anyone found out a way to take the little title under my username off yet?

It's not really meant to show up there (and won't unless the template was edited to add it in, which I don't think would look too good) - it can be seen if someone goes to the 'About Me' section of your profile though.

Yes that is possible (though I'm not aware of you asking before about it, but I might have missed it) - is there anything you would like it changing to?
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #31 on: 22 June 2009, 09:49:40 PM »
Yeah i asked but it was a pretty good while ago.around the times of the hacking.

but no i don't really want it changed to anything else just want what it says now to be deleted. can i do it myself? if not you guys feel free to.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: 22 June 2009, 10:00:17 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;29752
Yeah i asked but it was a pretty good while ago.around the times of the hacking.

but no i don't really want it changed to anything else just want what it says now to be deleted. can i do it myself? if not you guys feel free to.

Reset to default (or did you mean you wanted it totally blank?)
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #33 on: 22 June 2009, 10:09:06 PM »
Nah that's good how it is, thanks.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #34 on: 4 September 2009, 02:01:34 PM »
Just a slight suggestion, would it be possible to change the Movies, Music & TV into and entertainment section and having Movies, Music and TV as individual sub forums. I think this would tidy the section up and would make it look less clustered. And since I’m now jobless and have allot of spare time on my hands, the entertainment section is where I will be putting my main focus. And to me it just makes sense to set the sections up now rather than moving threads into their appropriate sections at a later date.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #35 on: 4 September 2009, 02:08:24 PM »
Quote from: Booty luv;34011
Just a slight suggestion, would it be possible to change the Movies, Music & TV into and entertainment section and having Movies, Music and TV as individual sub forums. I think this would tidy the section up and would make it look less clustered. And since I

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: 4 September 2009, 05:55:56 PM »
Like Prax said, it used to be that way but there wasn't much activity. I'd be fine with changing it back, but I'd like to see enough activity to warrant it before doing so.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #37 on: 7 September 2009, 05:27:58 PM »
This is not really a big issue I guess but its always something that is bugged me. In the shoutbox when you make a post on the forum it comes up saying booty luv just made a post in… and like is it really needed cause certainly I think it makes the shoutbox look sloppy and its never been a feature I've been a fan off.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #38 on: 30 December 2009, 04:03:43 PM »
Is there any chance of us getting a skin optimised for iPhone or mobile?

I find myself viewing the forums quite a lot when I'm at work and using the iPhone browser with this skin is quite the pain in  the arse. Just wondered if this is a possibility at all?

I found this, don't know if it's any good iPhone / iPod Touch Optimized Skin - vBulletin.org Forum

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: 30 December 2009, 09:45:12 PM »
Quote from: AngryCaz;36954
Is there any chance of us getting a skin optimised for iPhone or mobile?

I find myself viewing the forums quite a lot when I'm at work and using the iPhone browser with this skin is quite the pain in  the arse. Just wondered if this is a possibility at all?

I found this, don't know if it's any good iPhone / iPod Touch Optimized Skin - vBulletin.org Forum

I'm sure we'll look into it - in the meantime, if you only want to view and not reply, then viewing via the archive section of the forums may be better?

WWE Mayhem - Archive

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
« Reply #40 on: 19 April 2010, 06:15:30 PM »
Anybody fancy getting a wrestling based podcast going?

I know there was a Mayhem podcast a while ago, just frazzled out.

Would be cool to do a weekly type thing, discussing goings on and such.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #41 on: 19 April 2010, 06:40:32 PM »
Quote from: AngryCaz;40679
Anybody fancy getting a wrestling based podcast going?

I know there was a Mayhem podcast a while ago, just frazzled out.

Would be cool to do a weekly type thing, discussing goings on and such.

Cannon and I used to do it but we both got pretty busy. I wouldn't be able to do it right now with all the stuff i have going on, but if you or someone else wanted to get it going, I would definitely be willing to at least help out.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
« Reply #42 on: 19 April 2010, 06:49:50 PM »
Will try and see if there is anybody interested in doing it. (Y)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: {{OFFICIAL}} Suggestions Thread
« Reply #43 on: 1 February 2011, 02:25:56 AM »
Anyone think it would be a good idea to make the wrestlemania card its own prediction contest? Like we pick what matches we think we'll happen, and we can change them all the way up to maybe the day after No Way Out. We'd do it through the normal prediction contest and could set up some extra points like total number of matches, celebrity appearances, etc. Thoughts?

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
Re: {{OFFICIAL}} Suggestions Thread
« Reply #44 on: 16 February 2011, 04:37:05 PM »
Is there any way to get back the shoutbox mod that shows you who has replied to what?