Author Topic: This weeks iMPACT! the most watched episode, ever.  (Read 250 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
This weeks iMPACT! the most watched episode, ever.
« on: 6 December 2008, 09:02:32 PM »
TNA iMPACT! did a 1.2 rating last night and drew 1.8 million viewers, making it the most watched episode of iMPACT! ever.

The only bad news is that it was the go-home PPV show and people started tuning out in the final half-hour, and the final segment was the lowest-rated on the show.

Although it isn't MUCH of an increase, it's a good achievement for TNA to be able to get their highest rating ever - The product has been much better lately, 10 times the product it was this time last year. - So its not undeserved.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
This weeks iMPACT! the most watched episode, ever.
« Reply #1 on: 7 December 2008, 01:03:01 AM »
I'm happy for TNA

But then again im NOT

I haven't been enjoying what they have been doing the past month and if they get high ratings they will keep doing what they're doing now which won't make me a happy camper.