Author Topic: Rhino hospitalized.  (Read 454 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Rhino hospitalized.
« on: 6 December 2008, 08:06:33 PM »
PWInsider: Apparently Rhino was sent to the emergency room last night from a house show in Troy, Ohio. It was being reported that he had very high blood pressure and the Ohio State Athletic Commission would not allow him to perform. AJ Styles jumped in and wrestled Angle at the show in place of Rhino.

I'm not sure if it's a work or whatever, but hopefully everything is alright with him. - Wonder how this will effect tomorrow nights PPV?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Rhino hospitalized.
« Reply #1 on: 7 December 2008, 12:59:39 AM »
If i say this made me a bit happy would it make me a bad person? ehh i don't care. of course i don't want to wish anything bad on the guy from a personal standpoint but if he was sidelined and had to have someone take his place like a petey williams or jay lethal then that would be great.