Author Topic: Former World Champion to be in Angle's corner on PPV.  (Read 296 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Former World Champion to be in Angle's corner on PPV.
« on: 6 December 2008, 03:19:34 AM »
PWInsider - TNA's mobile text update service announced that Kurt Angle's "mystery guest is a former World champion who was a former tag team champion with Mick Foley."

The following are the men that are former World champions and were also tag team champions with Foley:

The Rock
Terry Funk
Steve Austin
Kane
Mikey Whipwreck

The only one I could ACTUALLY see showing up is Mikey Whipwreck. - I doubt Funk would show up after his remarks about TNA a while back and the other three are obviously not going to show up.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #1 on: 7 December 2008, 05:17:30 AM »
Kane is under contract with the WWE...
Austin must be at least under a Legends deal...
Funk, forget it, unless they're giving him a shitload of money...
Rock would be a real hypocrite if he went to TNA even if it was for one night and I doubt they'd put him as a heel if he did.

Whipwreck is the only one that makes sense, and it kind of reeks of TNA.

Although I wouldn't be COMPLETELY surprised to see Rock there. he lives in Florida, probably has some movie to promote and is good friends with both of them. But he'd be a complete douche for going to TNA.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 7 December 2008, 07:53:21 PM »
I've Read somewhere that they dropped the former world champion part.im just too lazy to go find it.lol. but im sure if you go on a wrestling site you will see it.

So i guess that makes al snow a possibility.although im not all the way sure they were tag champs together.