Author Topic: undertaker returns  (Read 1037 times)

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
undertaker returns
« Reply #15 on: 6 July 2008, 09:12:10 AM »
Quote from: undertaker;4923
will he be bk this wk?

Dude how are we supposed to know if he is or not?

Lol I only ever see you when it's a topic on Taker.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
undertaker returns
« Reply #16 on: 6 July 2008, 05:18:58 PM »
This would never happen and many wouldn't like it but I would love it if Kane went missing and Kane and Taker returned (Kane with his mask) and they came and truly dominated everyone (like the old days where wrestlers would run rampant and destroy everyone backstage.)
And I think like Dale said it should be Kane and Bearer who turn on Taker as I think Taker's final match should be with Kane.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
undertaker returns
« Reply #17 on: 10 August 2008, 11:44:47 PM »
The promo picture at summerslam suggests that he is returning as the deadman, thought i would just bring that up as a discussion.

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
undertaker returns
« Reply #18 on: 11 August 2008, 10:14:36 AM »
Quote from: chappers;12319
The promo picture at summerslam suggests that he is returning as the deadman, thought i would just bring that up as a discussion.

And so does the SummerSlam website. Did anyone honestly believe that he would be  back with the biker gimmick? Face it as much as internet fans claim to like that gimmick, and trust me when I say that there are plenty that will argue against it, it's just fact that the biker wouldn't be as over as the Deadman.

I don't expect to see him back until the match at SS, maybe some mind games on SmackDown but not an actual appearance.

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too

Offline WWEFANbOy

undertaker returns
« Reply #19 on: 11 August 2008, 06:18:02 PM »
man, i love how Edge flipped out on Vickie last week on SD, that was AWESOME!!!

Offline bele_nine

undertaker returns
« Reply #20 on: 11 August 2008, 09:58:30 PM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;1505

One last proper run as The Deadman with Bearer where he causes havoc and becomes dominant would be pretty good and it could be finished where Bearer is fearful of what Taker has become and begins plotting against him with someone who they could elevate as a real top heel by killing off the powers of the Undertaker forcing him into retirement.:

this would be great look what bearer did for Kane and Mankind by putting them against taker.

it could be done again as its been over 10 years since its been done.

bring in a new guy from developmentle and make him beat taker then you have a brand new mainevent star from 1 fued.

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
undertaker returns
« Reply #21 on: 11 August 2008, 10:05:41 PM »
Quote from: bele_nine;12467
this would be great look what bearer did for Kane and Mankind by putting them against taker.

it could be done again as its been over 10 years since its been done.

bring in a new guy from developmentle and make him beat taker then you have a brand new mainevent star from 1 fued.

Thank wouldn't be a bad idea, looking at the FCW roster right now and if booked right Sinn Bowdee has the look of someone that Bearer would manage, I'm not sure how could his ring or mic skills are but he's got the look. If given time he could become the guy to replace Taker as that type of mysterious character.

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too