Author Topic: undertaker returns  (Read 1038 times)

Offline undertaker

undertaker returns
« on: 19 June 2008, 07:51:14 PM »
i heard rumor taker returns at sd july 11th at the wedding and i also heard he was returning at the gab wat u guys think?
 wat undertaker do u think we will see returning the dark undertaker or the badass taker?

Offline geek 3.14

• #1 Kane fan
undertaker returns
« Reply #1 on: 19 June 2008, 07:57:49 PM »
I am always hoping for a Badass taker return but  Palumbo stole that gimmick. :(:(

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
undertaker returns
« Reply #2 on: 19 June 2008, 08:15:10 PM »
Its retarded.
first you have dge saying that this will REALLY be it for taker and he won't be showing up in a few weeks or anything and now he is set to come back just a couple months later.

Plus im sure everyone is sick of this feud and it basically shows no one is gonna win the world title from edge until he and taker end this once and for all.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
undertaker returns
« Reply #3 on: 20 June 2008, 08:35:19 PM »
Well the problem was that they were being really secretive about undertaker leaving and creative only had a week to come up with a reason to have him leave, and before that they were only told to find a context where he could leave, so apparently nothing was certain until the last minute.

But whatever, how many times in the past have they said someone's never coming back or he's fired and then he comes back? lol.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline undertaker

undertaker returns
« Reply #4 on: 21 June 2008, 10:43:32 AM »
what do we think will happen at the sd edition off the wedding with takers return?
i think we ave lights dim then he comes out on stage in his 1998 outfit rising up and then lighting bolts hit the ring?

Offline Mr Kenny!

undertaker returns
« Reply #5 on: 21 June 2008, 12:34:50 PM »
Its ****ing Stupid if there going to get rid of him off Smackdown why not bring him back on Raw or ECW im ****ing sick of him being Killed of or in this case banished for the WWE and then he returns a few weeks later WWE Must think all there fans are stupid in the head and dont realise that the Undertaker has being killed of and hes back again a week later

Seriously  tho i dont want the Undertaker back just leave him off WWE if not forever then atleast for a good few months and bring him back another show
Made by me!!

Offline undertaker

undertaker returns
« Reply #6 on: 21 June 2008, 02:11:46 PM »
i was expecting him bk till at least summerslam but they have brought him bk for wedding and gab plan seems 2 be that edge will face rey mysterio at gab for the whc title and taker vs edge at summerslam possible hell in a cell to end the feud.
 but my question is will taker return on the dark side or as the bad ass taker?
my feeling he will return as dark undertaker and come out on a coffin like he did in february 1998 and be the old dark taker

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
undertaker returns
« Reply #7 on: 22 June 2008, 12:41:45 AM »
I don't see the point in him going back to the badass taker for like 6 months max a year and a half before he retires. This is the time he should be going back to his roots more than anything.

Badass undertaker was cool but there's  no reason for that now. That version of Taker played out its course a long time ago.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline undertaker

undertaker returns
« Reply #8 on: 22 June 2008, 02:28:45 PM »
true but he probably be bk as the dark undertaker and be champion soon after and then we hope wwe creative have a brain storm and put guys like mvp in the title hunt

Offline bele_nine

undertaker returns
« Reply #9 on: 22 June 2008, 02:44:03 PM »
Taker is only comming back the way he left. for me i think Paul Bearer should comeback and take Undertaker off TV for a month or so to find the Dark Side again and then hecomes out dressed like did hwn he firs appeared in WWF and Paul Bearer will have the Ern to give him Power to defeat edge and really go old school for his last run before retirement.

Offline rblinker123

undertaker returns
« Reply #10 on: 22 June 2008, 03:03:30 PM »
I think Taker will come back the way he left but, I hope he finishes he career of as the American badass.

Offline Dale

undertaker returns
« Reply #11 on: 22 June 2008, 08:43:33 PM »
Quote from: bele_nine;1431
Taker is only comming back the way he left. for me i think Paul Bearer should comeback and take Undertaker off TV for a month or so to find the Dark Side again and then hecomes out dressed like did hwn he firs appeared in WWF and Paul Bearer will have the Ern to give him Power to defeat edge and really go old school for his last run before retirement.

That would be pretty cool, but Taker would have to drive a forklift truck down to the ring with Bearer on the front in his concrete filled box :lol2:

No but something along the lines of what Bele said would be great. Have some video packages shown of Bearer and he's talking about how he's looking after Taker and what not and that when the time is right he'll be coming for you Edge (in his screechy voice)

One last proper run as The Deadman with Bearer where he causes havoc and becomes dominant would be pretty good and it could be finished where Bearer is fearful of what Taker has become and begins plotting against him with someone who they could elevate as a real top heel by killing off the powers of the Undertaker forcing him into retirement.

It sounds far fetched, but the guy is a deadman ffs who shoots lightning bolts :lol2:

Offline Ollie

undertaker returns
« Reply #12 on: 22 June 2008, 08:49:07 PM »
Great idea Dale, if I were Vince I would hire you!

Thta would make for an awesome ending to a great career.

Offline WWEFANbOy

undertaker returns
« Reply #13 on: 5 July 2008, 04:28:22 PM »
well, I still think he should either be the Ministry taker or the ABA, either way, we would be happy, if he came back as the phenom, I think quite a few of us would be angry

Offline undertaker

undertaker returns
« Reply #14 on: 6 July 2008, 07:01:25 AM »
will he be bk this wk?