Author Topic: Shelton & Kofi  (Read 927 times)

Offline Dale

Shelton & Kofi
« on: 19 June 2008, 07:46:38 PM »
Feud is the best damn thing happening in the whole of the WWE at the moment bar nothing.

The matches are great and the feud keeps swinging back and forth nicely between the two. I hope that it continues on for a good amount of time yet.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Shelton & Kofi
« Reply #1 on: 19 June 2008, 08:22:03 PM »
I totally agree. watching shelton and him just brawling it out last week was great. shelton just came down there and they threw down! these 2 should be competeing for the IC title on raw or at least more showcased than they currently are.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Shelton & Kofi
« Reply #2 on: 20 June 2008, 08:43:40 PM »
I hope this feud gets a PPV match sooner or later, they really deserve it. Kofi has a bright bright bright future in the WWE. Shelton's future is still up in the air. Great in ring talent but no charisma. Kofi is a shelton benjamin with a personality.

I loe Shelton in the ring but he bores me to death sometime. Hopefully this feud proves me wrong with a good ending at some point on a major stage.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
Shelton & Kofi
« Reply #3 on: 20 June 2008, 09:20:54 PM »
Sydal and Kingston should challenge Miz and Morrison to the tag titles. They worked so nicely together against Shelton and Knox.