Author Topic: ODB's Angle loses 114,000 viewers.  (Read 371 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
ODB's Angle loses 114,000 viewers.
« on: 2 December 2008, 02:03:02 PM »
Wrestling Observer Newsletter: Last week's edition of Impact drew a 1.10 cable rating with 1.4 million viewers overall. The program did a 0.80 in Males 18-34 and 0.68 in Males 35-49. Here are the segment-by-segment numbers: The X Division tag match featuring Sonjay Dutt & Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Jay Lethal & Consequences Creed match lost 76,000 viewers. The Knockouts match pitting The Beautiful People vs. Christy Hemme & Sojourner Bolt gained 38,000 viewers. The debut of ODB's talk show, "ODB's Angle," was a big flop. Her interview with Sharmell lost 114,000 viewers. The AJ Styles & Samoa Joe vs. Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley match gained 127,000 viewers. A match pitting Booker T and Eric Young gained 13,000 viewers. The main event of the show featuring Kurt Angle & Kevin Nash vs. Matt Morgan & Abyss lost 25,000 viewers. The final segment of Impact featuring Mick Foley, Angle, Jeff Jarrett and Rhino gained 38,000 viewers and drew the show's peak rating of a 1.13.

I'm a big ODB fan, but this is hardly surprising as the segment was terrible. I don't understand why we're getting ODB vs. Sharmell in the first place. Whatever happens, I doubt we'll be seeing ODB's Angle on TNA iMPACT! any time soon.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #1 on: 2 December 2008, 03:53:53 PM »
like i have been saying all that match will do is cause less buys for the PPV.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 4 December 2008, 01:14:15 PM »
I'm not surprised, I didn't even understand why they were even giving ODB her own interview segment - it just doesn't fit her.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.