Author Topic: 28/11/08 SmackDown Spoilers  (Read 324 times)

Offline Dale

28/11/08 SmackDown Spoilers
« on: 26 November 2008, 09:53:02 PM »
Dark Match:
* Carlito & Primo Colon b. TJ Wilson & DH Smith w/Natalya

- TJ Wilson, DH Smith, and Natalya are introduced as

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #1 on: 26 November 2008, 10:17:08 PM »
I'm also intrigued about "The Foundation" - haven't there been rumours swirling around about them debuting for over a year now? Hopefully it'll come sooner rather than later, because the tag team division on Smackdown is pretty dire at the moment. - Primo and Carlito could do with a decent team to defend the belts against. I'm interested in seeing Jeff Hardy vs. The Brian Kendrick, I'm rather disappointed that Kendrick has been losing the 'bigger' matches lately, though; although I'm sure that'll pass when they have something more solid for him. I've really enjoyed Triple H & Shelton Benjamin's past encounters, so I'm sure the main event will be worth watching - surely if it's a tie though, Benjamin has as much right to a WWE Title match at Unforgiven as Triple H does?

Offline Dale

« Reply #2 on: 26 November 2008, 10:21:45 PM »
I think your right about the Hart Foundation or whatever you want to call them. The rumours have been around since forever when they were down in developmental when Teddy Hart was there.

About the Shelton situation, I was thinking exactly the same as you initially, but the only thing I can presume is that Triple H actually pinned Shelton which turned out to be the exact same time as Jeff's. If that did happen, then Shelton obviously doesn't deserve to be in the title match, but if the time expired, then there's obviously a claim there.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #3 on: 26 November 2008, 10:24:11 PM »
Ah yeah, I see what you mean. - Whatever the case, the main event (as confirmed on next weeks spoilers) for Armageddon looks promising. A lot more interesting than Kozlov vs. Triple H II which I believe was being advertised for the PPV a couple of weeks ago.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 27 November 2008, 04:33:20 AM »
These next couple of SDs sound great TBH. I don't know why but I'm loving where WWE is headed into December on all brands. I think they're finally getting the message and I hope it continues.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.