Author Topic: pod cast with kurt angle  (Read 587 times)

Offline squeaksjr

pod cast with kurt angle
« on: 19 June 2008, 01:47:41 PM »
i was listning to a podcast of kurt angle and some of the stuff hes saying is so true and shocking
 he stated that wwe is just horible to its empoyes and hhh is just a bad guy in real life, he once stated batista is the future of wwe wich kurt laughed at saying that batista is just some guy who gets hurt in evbey match and is so predictabel eventuly the fans will reject him (and they did at wm 24)  and that realy wwe is not preparing for its future, its relying on some of the old talent and hurting there rep and respect in the proses.

he comented that taker is almost done ayway, hhh will not last to much longer and hbk should be there in the first plase, keneedy dousnt ebven know what hes doing.

and as expected he braged about tna stating the older guys are there to get the younger guys ready and train um

i did enjoy listning to kurt and i would advise anyonelse listen to it aswell
Frreebirds runnin wild and free, you never gonna put a set of chains on me
freebirds gonna take you all down, but you\'ll never find your way out of freebird town

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
pod cast with kurt angle
« Reply #1 on: 19 June 2008, 06:23:49 PM »
Well it would be nice for you to post a link to this podcast, but just like every other anti-WWE Kurt Angle interview, it just seems he's bitter over the way things went with the WWE. If he was a man, he wouldn't need to stoop down to Scott Steiner levels and bash the WWE every chance he gets.

But in reality, all Kurt Angle is is an overgrown child on painkillers. WWE saw this and released him. He was more harm to them than he was good.

As for his accusations, they have no basis. Triple H said this in an interview I posted and he was right... Vince wouldn't give someone the championship if he didn't think it was good for business. Triple H is over and sells merchandise, and he's marketable.

As for his accusations that WWE is pushing old stars and they aren't preparing for the future? Taker and HBK and Triple H can still put on 5 star matches, so who cares if their careers are almost over (not triple H and I would argue HBK still has a few years left in him too..). TNA has some old guys in their main event too, last I checked.

HBK shouldn't be there? Have you EVER seen an HBK match that wasn't good? Like EVER? I can't remember one.

And as for not preparing for their future, then what are Cena, orton, Kennedy, Hardy, MVP, Punk (to name only a select few) doing there? WWE's future is more than bright.

Kurt Angle seriously needs to stfu.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
pod cast with kurt angle
« Reply #2 on: 19 June 2008, 07:37:58 PM »
Although i agree with jurt pretty much on this WWE has pushed some younger guys like orton,cena,edge. and have younger guys to push like kennedy,MVP and punk. but all and all i think kurt shoudln't talk so bad about the WWE like he does. he should more try to put TNA over more without putting the WWE down because as you can see it doesn't make the WWE marks want to watch TNA it more turns them away.

Offline squeaksjr

pod cast with kurt angle
« Reply #3 on: 20 June 2008, 09:54:04 AM »
well the pod cast was round my mates so i dont have alink soz but i will ask him next time i see him
Frreebirds runnin wild and free, you never gonna put a set of chains on me
freebirds gonna take you all down, but you\'ll never find your way out of freebird town