Author Topic: D-Lo Brown Update  (Read 576 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
D-Lo Brown Update
« on: 18 June 2008, 08:30:54 PM »
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As noted earlier, D-Lo Brown (Accie Connor) signed a deal with WWE to rejoin the company. The word going around in recent months was that Vince McMahon wanted more African-Americans on television, so Brown's impromptu signing when he last had a dark match ten months ago likely had something to do with this. McMahon has been looking to obtain some more African-Americans talent for a few reasons. Ratings have gone down in that demo, they've lost some talent what with the departures of Booker T, Lashley, Kristal Marshall & others in the past year, not to mention the whole Michael Hayes racism controversy

Regardless of the whole racism thing, I can't wait to see D-Lo back. The neck bobbing brings back some good memories.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline enigmar

D-Lo Brown Update
« Reply #1 on: 18 June 2008, 10:37:06 PM »
DL brown is the man, he needs to get a good run in ECW, lets face it on raw and smackdown he will be an overclass jobber so bring on ECW and the D to the L to the Lo

Offline Pala!

D-Lo Brown Update
« Reply #2 on: 18 June 2008, 11:26:21 PM »
D'Lo was great back in the Attitide Era, gotta love the bobbling head, pure legendary. I can't wait to see him on TV again, always enjoyed watching him.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
D-Lo Brown Update
« Reply #3 on: 19 June 2008, 12:29:41 AM »
D'Lo is the freaking man! I can't wait to see him on TV. He is an awesome wrestler and for him to be away from WWE as long as he has is very surprising IMO. I hope WWE gives him a good push of some sort when he arrives there.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline squeaksjr

D-Lo Brown Update
« Reply #4 on: 19 June 2008, 02:06:55 PM »
but will they use him right rememebr the last time he came back?
Frreebirds runnin wild and free, you never gonna put a set of chains on me
freebirds gonna take you all down, but you\'ll never find your way out of freebird town

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
D-Lo Brown Update
« Reply #5 on: 19 June 2008, 07:17:44 PM »
I always liked D'Lo. he was good in WWE and i think even better in TNAs early days.i remember i used to watch heat for him and raven each week having some sort of feud.

As for teh black thing. i don't see how they are trying to get more black fans to watch when they job cryme time out that fast and don't seem to be pushing any black guys besides john cena...oh wait he's white..my bad =p