Author Topic: The "Future Endeavors" Thread  (Read 57198 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: The "Future Endeavors" Thread
« Reply #15 on: 11 December 2008, 09:18:01 PM »
I kind of thought snitsky was pretty good for a big man. but honestly it was only a matter of time.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #16 on: 11 December 2008, 09:20:49 PM »
One thing to say about Snitzky getting released....BOUT ****ING TIME.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #17 on: 12 December 2008, 03:40:40 AM »
It wasn't his fault :(

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: 12 December 2008, 04:03:03 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Praxie Boombatz;19605
It wasn't his fault :(

:lol

Now I think about it, someone was bound to say it - but for some reason it never occured to me.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Big-T

« Reply #19 on: 12 December 2008, 09:59:21 AM »

LOL
What a rubbish post. Snitsky never really appealed to me, his gimmicks were rubbish and he always looked sow when he was wrestling, although most big guys are like that.

Offline Ms H.B.K.

« Reply #20 on: 12 December 2008, 03:15:18 PM »
Bless him though, he did put his all into the characters he was given. I'm still shocked that he had his teeth made that way for the role.

Ah well it took it's time, but I don't think it was lack of dedication in his case, or a bad attitude.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #21 on: 15 December 2008, 07:11:16 AM »
Quote from: Santa Awe;19611
:lol

Now I think about it, someone was bound to say it - but for some reason it never occured to me.

What can I say, I'm witty like that ;)

Seriously though, I get it, the guy had no use for WWE anymore and was kind of a dud since he changed his character, but he was a hard worker that always did what he was told and always poured his heart and soul into what he did. I actually DO wish him well in his future endeavors :rock

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #22 on: 23 December 2008, 04:37:38 PM »
I'm glad Deuce/Sim Snuka looks set on joining the legacy, wouldn't like to see him released as he does get the job done in the ring. I get the impression he came damn close to being released.
With Snitsky I have been waiting ages to see him released. They never seemed to try anything with him though and he was stuck in a boring and awful gimmick. Beating Val Venis on heat seemed to be his claim to fame in his recent times.

Offline Dale

« Reply #23 on: 9 January 2009, 10:33:36 PM »
World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar D-Lo Brown and ECW Superstar Bam Neely as of Jan. 9, 2009. WWE wishes them the best in all future endeavors.

What a completely retarded decision to bring back D'lo then it would appear. I still think he could of done something in the IC division but sadly not.

Bam on the other hand i'm not really surprised by as he seemed just a routine big generic guy. I personally liked bits about him but felt he needed time to develop more as he ended up being nothing more than Chavo's bitch.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #24 on: 9 January 2009, 10:45:27 PM »
I would have liked to have seen D-Lo on ECW actually as I feel his character and himself would fit well on that roster and would help with some matches and so fourth. Not good to see him leave the WWE and really a waste of bringing him back.

As for Bam, he was Chavo's bitch and was like any other big guy you see come into the industry these days.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #25 on: 9 January 2009, 10:52:37 PM »
D'Lo got released? Thats some bullshit! The under utilized him from the time he came back till he was released and the sad thing is he was prolly a better over wrestler now then he was in this first run not to mention the fact he was in better shape now then he was in his frist run. D'Lo can go to Japan and still do his thing.. Hell, maybe TNA might bring him back in.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #26 on: 9 January 2009, 11:01:28 PM »
Source: PWinsider.com

Referee Jimmy Korderas was released today by WWE. He joins Mike Posey and Keenan Quinn as referees WWE released this week. Korderas has been with WWE/WWF since 1987.

just add this to the thread.

i really dont see the point in leting d-lo go to be fair he could easily of been a good IC title contender and even an agent or jobber to help people get over.

Offline Dale

« Reply #27 on: 9 January 2009, 11:28:31 PM »
Val Venis has also been released.

Now that is one im truly shocked at.

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #28 on: 9 January 2009, 11:37:40 PM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;21211
Val Venis has also been released.

Now that is one im truly shocked at.

wow i really didnt think Val would ever get released.

hasnt he been out with an injury for quite a while?

if so maybe that has led to them getting rid of him, it wouldnt be the first time WWE have got rid of a talent because they were injured.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #29 on: 9 January 2009, 11:57:46 PM »
PWInsider.com is reporting that Sean Morley, aka Val Venis, has also been released from the WWE. Venis has been with the company for over a decade starting in 1998. He has been out of action for a few months due to an elbow injury.

Venis held the Intercontinental, European, and Tag Team Championships (w/ Lance Storm).  

I'm shocked to see Val Venis released from the WWE as he has always been on good terms backstage from what I have heard and didn't do much bad. I think Val Venis being released is understandable but yet at the same time why release someone who can put the younger guys over.. Well there goes the Heat Veteran.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet