Author Topic: WWE Heavily Edits WWE Friday Night Smackdown This Week.  (Read 637 times)

Offline WWEFANbOy

WWE Heavily Edits WWE Friday Night Smackdown This Week.
« on: 15 September 2008, 01:51:57 AM »
Quote: Wrestlezone.com

-- First, to start the show, Triple H came out to the "King of Kings" music. I'm 100% sure of that. If he actually came out to "The Game", he would have done the full entrance bit with the water bottle. So I'm not sure why they dubbed in "The Game" for the TV airing.

-- Jesse put the tape on Kenny's mouth more than once, so the first attempt must not have been that good.  

-- When Shelton Benjamin came out for the main event, he wore the US title belt upside down, as shown in this photo I took. For the main part of the entrance on TV, it looks like they used some older footage. Notice the Jeff Hardy sign that isn't there for the other three, including Jeff himself. You can also tell when it's the original footage again. When Shelton takes the belt off, he unhooks it with his right hand, and holds it with his left, never changing the orientation. Notice how the pointed end of the belt is facing upward.

Wow, Shelton must have been on something. Well, thats not as bad as dropping the title during your entrance. *Coughs* Brock Lesnar.