Author Topic: Kurt Angle NOT GUILTY of DUI.  (Read 441 times)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Kurt Angle NOT GUILTY of DUI.
« on: 11 September 2008, 08:26:44 PM »
PWInsider reports that TNA star Kurt Angle was found not guilty of driving under the influence and careless driving earlier today in an Allegheny County, PA courtroom. Judge David Cashman made the ruling in a non-jury trial on charges filed September 28. Angle was arrested for DUI after a witness filed a complaint last year. Angle's lawyer challenged the use of the witness since police couldn't corroborate her claims.

Angle commented to WPXI in Pittsburgh about being found not guilty adding quote: "It's taken a toll on my family. I regret it. It's something that, you know, I didn't do anything wrong. The law tries to turn around and get you. Maybe because you're a celebrity, maybe not. I've gotten a bad name. And regardless of this interview or any interview, when people hear my name, they think Kurt Angle was driving under the influence. Just crazy how society is today."

Hate to say Prax but I told you so. :)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #1 on: 14 September 2008, 03:06:30 AM »
Just because there isn't proof that he did it doesn't mean he didn't do it =\

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #2 on: 14 September 2008, 11:34:11 AM »
It's called media sleaze. Kurt is a celebrity, everyone jumps on the **** the celebrity bandwagon, i mean after all... there isn't proof he didn't do it, doesn't mean he did it though.