Author Topic: Lots Of TNA News & Notes.  (Read 303 times)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Lots Of TNA News & Notes.
« on: 6 September 2008, 11:44:51 PM »
According to reports, a huge percentage of park goers at Universal Studios in Orlando right now are from Europe as they have a different public school schedule. The park tends to cater to European tourists around this time of the year as it normally doesn't get families with school-age children from the local area. At the most recent TNA TV taping, around 30 to 50% of the crowd was said to have been from the UK.

Awesome, I told you lot that the Rest of the World appreciates TNA more than North America. :P

There is said to be another round of contracts coming due in March in TNA. Reports are stating this will be a very key period for the company in regards to who and how many WWE will be interested in.

The company needs to first get this round of contract updates sorted and swiftly move onto those new ones so we can address who should stay and who can GTFO.

The hope internally is to try and hit a 1.2 rating over the next few weeks with Mick Foley more than likely being introduced along with the build to Bound For Glory involving Sting and Jeff Jarrett.

I reckon next week's iMPACT rating will be at least 1.2 considering what the spoilers say, even if only for the last quarter of the show.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Lots Of TNA News & Notes.
« Reply #1 on: 7 September 2008, 08:23:24 AM »
yeah im thinking next week will be good. i can't trust the spoilers because those spoilers were the worst spoilers ever.
they left out a few matches not to mention segments with beer money.