Author Topic: a few questions regarding smackdown  (Read 395 times)

Offline Adampro123

  • Veteran Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 6699
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
a few questions regarding smackdown
« on: 4 September 2008, 11:39:33 PM »
1.is the Edge/Vickie Storyline actually over? in my mind it can't be. they are still married (keyfabe) but how will they end this feud when it does end? i mean taker choke slamming edge to hell was the perfect way to end all of that but it still doesn't erase the fact that edge and vickie are supposed to be married and will be on the same show.

2.What is next for Alicia fox? i can't say much about her but i can say i did enjoy looking at her. :D but is she only going to be off of TV as long as edge will be? or is she basically just written off now? i hope not.

3.Will Umaga finally get another push? Honestly Umaga hasn't really gotten a good push since his feud with bobby lashley which was kind of more vince feuding with lashley. and i will not count  this years mania beings he was basically thrown in there just to job to batista. also i have heard WWE wanted it to be umaga to feud with triple h but triple h didn't want that and said he wanted to feud with kahli. so with triple h seemingly not liking him and umaga baiscally not really being used well in a long time what will happen with him when he gets back from injury?

4.Where does Big shows story go from here? we have heard rumours that he will be getting a big push soon but it just never really seems to happen for him.maybe on ECW but that was because RVD messed up. big show is one of the few big guys i like seeing at the main event at the card and giving the hype he had when he came back they haven't really used him right since his feud with kahli. maybe this thing where he doesn't wanna get overlooked will develop to something good but for now he is just going out there squashing a whole bunch of little guys.

5.How is Super crazy a part of the Smackdown roster? on the draft he got drafted to ECW back in the draft. and then the next thing you know i heard tazz saying that Crazy was a smackdown guy. well i went to WWE.com and there he is on the SD roster. and i know about the brand extension yada yada yada. but still he could be an ECW guy and be on SD. but im justr wondering when and how this happened? ECW didn't get any more talent from this. so it couldn't be a trade. and i know WWE can do what they want and all that but i just want some sort of explanation because its just a tad bit annoying to me.

i could probably think of more but those were just on my mind for now. if anyone can answer my question ior just give there thoughts on them and what not, please do.



Offline Pj-34

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 54
a few questions regarding smackdown
« Reply #1 on: 5 September 2008, 07:56:26 PM »
Edge is supposed to be moving to RAW, my guess is that when he comes back, Vickie will send him to RAW and when he does go to RAW apparently he will be using this theme fittingly called "Coming Home".
 


Offline RyPrax

  • FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 9097
  • FINISH. HIM.
a few questions regarding smackdown
« Reply #2 on: 6 September 2008, 04:18:13 AM »
Quote from: Pj-34;15529
Edge is supposed to be moving to RAW, my guess is that when he comes back, Vickie will send him to RAW and when he does go to RAW apparently he will be using this theme fittingly called "Coming Home".
 

I'm guessing this is pure speculation?


Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Big Texy Cool

  • Formerly Known as Tex
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 320
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
a few questions regarding smackdown
« Reply #3 on: 6 September 2008, 04:32:59 AM »
Quote from: Pj-34;15529
Edge is supposed to be moving to RAW, my guess is that when he comes back, Vickie will send him to RAW and when he does go to RAW apparently he will be using this theme fittingly called "Coming Home".
 

Added:                January 08, 2008

This was supposedly supposed to be his theme back when he returned at Survivor Series. Never happened so whatever report you got that from I really would find hard to believe if it said he would be using Coming Home.

Not to mention the fact that SmackDown needs Edge, they lack a lot of star power as it is and Edge adds a lot to the show, plus he gives me a reason to keep watching on Friday nights rather than sitting through 2 hours full of Triple H.


Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too


Offline Dale

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3673
a few questions regarding smackdown
« Reply #4 on: 7 September 2008, 02:25:17 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;15478
1.is the Edge/Vickie Storyline actually over? in my mind it can't be. they are still married (keyfabe) but how will they end this feud when it does end? i mean taker choke slamming edge to hell was the perfect way to end all of that but it still doesn't erase the fact that edge and vickie are supposed to be married and will be on the same show.

2.What is next for Alicia fox? i can't say much about her but i can say i did enjoy looking at her. :D but is she only going to be off of TV as long as edge will be? or is she basically just written off now? i hope not.

I would like to say that Edge / Taker has finished now but im getting the feeling it's not. Obviously they still have to conclude the actual Vickie / Edge storyline, but because Vickie is in a storyline with Taker now, surely that will draw Edge into somehow.

With Edge being out of action "injured" I guess, you could also bring Alicia back in when he comes back and have her being the raunchy manager they were after. Could play along the lines of that Alicia was the only who cared for him while Vickie was too busy seeking forgiveness from Taker. With all that being said you could even start a program between Edge and Big Show after how Vickie has been overlooking Show (which relates to point 4 you made) until she gives him a chance at taking out Edge.

Quote from: Adampro123;15478
3.Will Umaga finally get another push? Honestly Umaga hasn't really gotten a good push since his feud with bobby lashley which was kind of more vince feuding with lashley. and i will not count  this years mania beings he was basically thrown in there just to job to batista. also i have heard WWE wanted it to be umaga to feud with triple h but triple h didn't want that and said he wanted to feud with kahli. so with triple h seemingly not liking him and umaga baiscally not really being used well in a long time what will happen with him when he gets back from injury?

He should get a push, he's been far too impressive not to warrant a main event push. There's several avenues they could go down, Undertaker, Big Show or even HHH as possible feuds. Remember the reports a bit ago where they were specualting that Umaga could be cutting promos in English? Well now he's been legit injured and off TV for a while, could they not say while he was off TV doing he learned a bit of English. I really think they could actually push him for the belt then once he's able to cut his own promos.

Offline Adampro123

  • Veteran Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 6699
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
a few questions regarding smackdown
« Reply #5 on: 7 September 2008, 08:26:26 AM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;15661
I would like to say that Edge / Taker has finished now but im getting the feeling it's not. Obviously they still have to conclude the actual Vickie / Edge storyline, but because Vickie is in a storyline with Taker now, surely that will draw Edge into somehow.

With Edge being out of action "injured" I guess, you could also bring Alicia back in when he comes back and have her being the raunchy manager they were after. Could play along the lines of that Alicia was the only who cared for him while Vickie was too busy seeking forgiveness from Taker. With all that being said you could even start a program between Edge and Big Show after how Vickie has been overlooking Show (which relates to point 4 you made) until she gives him a chance at taking out Edge.



He should get a push, he's been far too impressive not to warrant a main event push. There's several avenues they could go down, Undertaker, Big Show or even HHH as possible feuds. Remember the reports a bit ago where they were specualting that Umaga could be cutting promos in English? Well now he's been legit injured and off TV for a while, could they not say while he was off TV doing he learned a bit of English. I really think they could actually push him for the belt then once he's able to cut his own promos.

Very well answered dale. i was expecting more people to actually give me some answers like that and hopefully spark some topic but i guess posting is out of style.lol.

but both ideas sound great to me. i forgot all about the reports about umaga cutting English promos. hopefully he being out will be a blessing in disguise.