Author Topic: Superstar Returning To TNA; Possible Dream "Ball"?  (Read 290 times)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Superstar Returning To TNA; Possible Dream "Ball"?
« on: 4 September 2008, 10:23:00 PM »
Sabu is suppose to be at around 90% healthy according to Scott D'Amore who told Mike Johnson he's returining to TNA. With the addition of Foley this could lead to alot of exciting match ups and angles.

Sabu needs to have a rod placed in his back but has taken different types of treatment to correct it.

PWI Elite

Now imagine a monsters ball match with Foley vs Abyss vs Sabu and even throwing in RAVEN for one night too? Thats enough to draw any hardcore fan into watching TNA. :drool

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #1 on: 4 September 2008, 10:35:49 PM »
Sabu was overrated and spotty.

I say give the spot to younger talent.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 4 September 2008, 10:43:10 PM »
Not only was sabu over rated and spotty most of all he has probably botched more moves than anyone ever in wrestling. i don't want sabu back in TNA. maybe it would be good for that one monsters ball match that you mentioned but nothing more than that.