Author Topic: THE Brian Kendrick Promo. 8/29 SD!  (Read 439 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
THE Brian Kendrick Promo. 8/29 SD!
« on: 30 August 2008, 09:02:01 AM »

I'm sorry but i loved this promo. it did something a lot of promos don't do. it pulled me in and captured my interest greatly.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #1 on: 30 August 2008, 10:48:01 AM »
SorrY i watched this and got bored. Kendrick just comes off as what happens when you put Brian Pillman and John Morrison together which is a mess. Saying that though I rather enjoyed the R-Truth/Dykstra match the video interlinked with and it was nice of JR not to remember him as K-Kwik. :lol2:

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #2 on: 30 August 2008, 02:36:24 PM »
I haven't been watching the "E" lately and I had no idea the little ****er knew how to cut a promo lol. When he was on RAW I remember him saying something backstage and he sounded terrible. He must got a damn good mic coach since unless he was supposed to sound like that.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #3 on: 30 August 2008, 03:57:47 PM »
The Brian Kendrick is The shit.... Good promo. I like this whole new gimmick he has and the promo was damn good.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Dale

« Reply #4 on: 30 August 2008, 05:05:28 PM »
I enjoyed that promo much like I have the rest of the promos he's cut since his new gimmick, although if you watch the R-Truth / Kenny Dykstra one that was even better if I must say.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #5 on: 30 August 2008, 07:05:06 PM »
I like how Ezekiel is reading the Cat in the Hat in the background.

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
« Reply #6 on: 31 August 2008, 07:02:43 PM »
This was an amazing promo, hard to believe that when given the chance what most of the lower card guys can pull out. Sure THE Brian Kendrick may not have the size but he has the skill and pure charisma that you need to be huge in a company like the WWE. Hopefully we can see him as a champion in the next few months.

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #7 on: 31 August 2008, 09:41:31 PM »
THIS, THIS IS HOW YOU CUT A PROMO.
A low tone that draws people in and gets them to listen to you word's than you choose your words wisely and wrap the audience in what your saying.
This along with his wrestling skills should lead him to win come Unforgiven. **** the fact that hes small hes by far the one of the best wrestlers on Smackdown, i put only Edge and Taker before him.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #8 on: 31 August 2008, 11:02:31 PM »
That was really good. It's too bad his size has limited him for so long in his career, i really hope he can get around that with this new gimmick. And remembering his old mic work this kind of surprised me.

But the guy was on and off... I mean i hope everyone remembers this:

http://www.youtube.com/v/PY92lGSs_Ps&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/PY92lGSs_Ps&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

But ya I hope the best for him because there's something about him now that's really special. I wonder how much of this character he's come up with himself.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

« Reply #9 on: 31 August 2008, 11:17:37 PM »
Quote from: Professor Prax;15216
But ya I hope the best for him because there's something about him now that's really special. I wonder how much of this character he's come up with himself.

Leo will be able to answer for sure, but I'm sure I read a bit back that he played this character (or one extremely similar to it) back in his japan days.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #10 on: 31 August 2008, 11:28:31 PM »
On the indys he played the cocky heel awesomly. He would flat ot out wrestle someone than taunt them for it, than turn up the speed and out run them.
Hes HBK's best student. Better than London, Bently and Danielson. He has the tools he just needs the push.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #11 on: 1 September 2008, 03:07:44 AM »
Quote from: THE Leonardo LunchBoX;15222
On the indys he played the cocky heel awesomly. He would flat ot out wrestle someone than taunt them for it, than turn up the speed and out run them.
Hes HBK's best student. Better than London, Bently and Danielson. He has the tools he just needs the push.

Saying someone is better than danielson is saying a lot. but i think i actually agree. also i don't think he trained london because of another discussion we have had on this forum. but anyways yeah i loved him back in the indys but i actually love this role even more. i hope the guys in the back are as impressed as i am.