Author Topic: TNA Impact *SPOILERS* for 9/4 and 9/11  (Read 552 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
TNA Impact *SPOILERS* for 9/4 and 9/11
« on: 29 August 2008, 07:31:49 AM »
 NoDQ.com

By Chris Johnson  

9/4 and 9/11

- Not exactly sure what will air on which episode as things were not taped in order.

- Booker T and Kurt Angle cut promos in the ring. They agree with Sting's comments and actions from last week. They invite Christian to join them in taking out Jarrett. Christian says no and they beat him down two on one until AJ Styles matches the save.

(1) Consequences Creed d. Sheik Abdul Bashir after the ref (Glamour Boy Shane) kicked Bashir to allow Creed to get the pin. Bashir and Shane brawled after the match.

- Sting came out and said he was suprised that no one was booing him after last week. Joe came down and tried to attack Sting with a batton but Kevin Nash stopped him. Sting then hit Joe with a Scorpion Death Drop.

(2) Christian Cage d. AJ Styles to qualify for the Four Ways to Glory match at the PPV after Frank Trigg nailed Styles with a kendo stick.

(3) Awesome Kong d. Roxxi in a Bimbo Brawl. After the match ODB and Kong brawled again.

- Sting called out Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe appeared in the rafters. He says JJ will be at No Surrender for sure. Jarrett's music then hits and he is seen standing on the entrance ramp as the crowd goes nuts.

(4) Christian Cage vs Abyss ended in a no contest when Team, Booker T and Kurt Angle all got invloved. Matt Morgan made the save.

- AJ Styles challenges Frank Trigg to a match at No Surrender and he accepts.

- Taylor Wilde won the first ever Beautiful People Beauty Pageant. The Prince Justice Brotherhood were the judges.  

(5) Booker T & Kurt Angle d. Matt Morgan & Abyss after Team 3D got invloved.
Yeah for the first time in over like a year i read the TNA impact spoilers. why? because i was so upset with this past weeks impact. and now what? only 5 matches in 4 hours of TV Time for 2 weeks? WTF? how many highlight packages can you show. how many times are you going to run down what will happen and not actually get to what is going to happen.

ALSO

No mention of beer money or LAX.
No mention of the motor city machine guns
And Frank trig vs AJ Styles at no surrender? :huh

and whats up with the creed vs petey match? who the hell is this ref supposed to be anyways? and where is petey williams in this?

At the moment i am very pissed off with TNA.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #1 on: 29 August 2008, 08:16:54 PM »
Jeff Jarrett, nuff said Adam. I'm usually happy I miss out on iMPACT and only catch like 10 minutes of it on the Youtube but there is no way I'm going to miss the Jarrett return edition. They could put one hour and fifty nine minutes of utter shite on that show and one minute of Double J and it'd still be worth the viewing.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 29 August 2008, 09:02:39 PM »
yeah i think the jarrett return will be pretty awesome. but i just don't see how you can have all this talent on your roster and 4 hours of TV time and only 5 matches featuring only 9 guys.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #3 on: 29 August 2008, 09:10:56 PM »
You have a point. Perhaps the match times will be quite long for a change? It is very disappointing the number of matches actually.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 29 August 2008, 09:35:28 PM »
maybe but i doubt it. they will probably do a lot of highlight packages like they always do. or have you noticed how many times they run down the card for what they have planned for impact? hell they could do a full good match with that time.