Author Topic: {It's The Big One} The Official Bound For Glory IV Thread.  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
{It's The Big One} The Official Bound For Glory IV Thread.
« Reply #15 on: 18 September 2008, 04:09:05 AM »
Quote from: THE Leonardo LunchBoX;16671
Maybe the MCMG will actually win a match.

*prays for that*

im thinking it might be the return of kaz maybe? i mean when is this suicide going to finally show up?

or who knows? it could be ric flair.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #16 on: 18 September 2008, 11:14:45 PM »
IMO, I seriously doubt it to be Ric Flair especially since his 90 day clause won't expire till November. Whatever or whoever it is better be worth it though I still guess Mick Foley lol because the TNA spoilers are confusing the shit out of me.

Perhaps the announcement is..... TNA will go LIVE from now on?

But anyways just thought I'd let you guys know that there is another exclusive story concerning TNA that WWEMayhem may be interested to know and even Dave Meltzer himself doesn't know this one. Nope, I will reveal this exclusively... on the final iMPACT before Bound For Glory.

Let the speculation begin. :P

Offline firewall316

« Reply #17 on: 18 September 2008, 11:28:09 PM »
After No Surrender and seeing the last Bound For Glory, I'm not really that interested in this one. I will probably watch it if I have nothing else to do. I mean I don't expect a Wrestlemania but I expect something above and beyond what they normally do. The last BFG I saw wasn't even the best PPV I saw from TNA and WWE had better PPVs than BFG, IMO (Excluding Wrestlemania)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #18 on: 28 September 2008, 07:39:59 PM »
Well at least we can have wet dreams now Angle/Jarrett is DEFINATLY ON! Seriously though, TNA iMPACTs usually suck but all of this Bound For Glory build up has gotten through to somebody because each of the the iMPACTs since No Surrender have just been great.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #19 on: 21 October 2008, 11:05:24 PM »
I Wish this forum would have been opened after bound for glory happened because i was so pissed off and pumped up i was about the tear this PPV to shreds.

....then i re watched it. and tried to take my biasness out of it which is really hard for me because i care so much about what happens in TNA. i wish i cared this much about other companies but for some reason i don't.

but i re watched it again and just took the matches for what they were and how good they were and found this PPV to be a very good show. that i would give a 8.50 to.

of course this still doesn't make me change my mind about how pissed i am at TNA. even if they did finally let the guns win a match last week on impact.im still pissed at TNA for the booking at BFG but not so pissed where i have the motivation to come on and post a long post about what i hated about the PPV like i would have if this place ws open at the time.

maybe the next time TNA really pisses me off i will and i will add what i hated at BFG in my own bias personal preference way.

i will end with this. if you're not a die hard TNA fan like myself then i think you will really like this PPV.if you are a really die hard TNA fan like myself and want to see the companie make smart moves and succeed then you will be pissed off to no end at this PPVno matter how good the matches are in there self and how entertaining the PPV was.

Offline firewall316

« Reply #20 on: 21 October 2008, 11:39:43 PM »
Bound For Glory was everything I dislike about TNA. Mostly booking. It definately wasn't the best PPV of the year for TNA. Probably not even in top 3(Porbably not top 5 either) or even top 10 for WWE and TNA combine. The Steel Asylum match was good and the Monster's Ball was decent. Everything else was okay at best. Im talking about as far as entertaining. Add in my opinion of booking and other things.. it was one of the worse PPVs. Definately worse Bound for glory out of 3 I've seen. I thought last one was somewhat disapointing to me. This was just bad in my opinion.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #21 on: 24 October 2008, 06:59:02 PM »
I just read Adams comments about "die hards" and Adam, for once, I have to completely disagree. Yes, Sting winning was bullshit. But BFG was awesome, not the best ppv of the year but still great in my eyes.