Author Topic: Is TNA Making Money? Backstage Creative Problems  (Read 402 times)

Offline Pala!

Is TNA Making Money? Backstage Creative Problems
« on: 22 August 2008, 02:43:11 PM »

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #1 on: 22 August 2008, 03:10:31 PM »
I'm not surprised were making a profit now but just imagine how much more that would be if we had that asshole Sting off our books in all. Just imagine that bank balance being healthier by $500k at least. Plus when we get OUR MAN back my god the buy rates will be through the roof; Jarrett-v-Angle-BFG-08! (Y)

I know the swerves can be very annoying but Im actually loving the Sting swerve and the constant Angle/Styles/AJ/Jarrett lights out guitars/bats thing we have going.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 22 August 2008, 04:23:58 PM »
Glad to see TNA making good money now. i hope they just keep on pulling in the green.

I agree with franchise about the swerves and what not. im really enjoying them a lot but if they keep it going to long it will get old.

And i agree about TNA using to many gimmick matches and stuff.they need to cut down on gimmick matches for real and take a new direction when it comes to gimmick matches.

I Don't like the super hero stable. i think shark boy and curry man are funny. but at the same time i hate to see talent wasted in daniels and young.

and finally with joe. i think they do need to make him more of the face of TNA. when angle was champ he was the face of TNA. When cage was the champ he was the face of TNA. but at the same time im sorta liking what they're doing with joe. but i would say make him less of a bitch or whatever and more of a dominant champion.