Author Topic: TNA HITS NEW LOW  (Read 407 times)

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
TNA HITS NEW LOW
« on: 22 August 2008, 02:35:00 AM »
TNA just pissed me off and hit a new low in my eyes.... Now, I am not the biggest fan TNA and I will admit that, but I still watch it when I can. SO now tonight I am watching TNA and MCMG come out to take on a new tag team in Eric Young and BG James... So I watch the match and right as it starts I tell Leo.. "If MCMG jobs I am going to be pissed." Well guess what happens???? MCMG jobs to them!

So now when this happens I start to think about how TNA is worthless... MCMG is one of the most talented tag teams on the planet.. They are one of the most solid tag teams I have ever seen wrestle. When I saw them in ROH vs Aries and Danielson it was the best match these eyes have ever witnessed in person and after that match I say to my buddy... "There wasting away in TNA." Then not even a month later I see them job out too Eric Young and BG James... Gimme a ****ing break... I mean seriously...

All they do with MCMG on TNA is job them out and make them look like shit on a constant basis and tonight they hit new low.... I will not watch a TNA tag team match until MCMG wins again.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline 2Slick

TNA HITS NEW LOW
« Reply #1 on: 22 August 2008, 05:17:14 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but I find MCMG (together) to be the most overrated wrestlers today. In between sloppy offense, they tend to only focus on being fast and pulling off impressing moves while lacking anything interesting (Unless you had ADD).

The pairing of Young and James seems a bit odd to me, but it sounds like a decent pairing. Even though he's not as good as he used to be, James is still talented in that he can draw the fans attention by storytelling while being a decent in ring worker. While a bit too comic-y for my tastes, Young, when being serious, was one of the better midcard wrestlers I've ever seen in TNA. The guy was given a terrible gimmick after the Team Canada split, but he somehow turned it into something that worked and got over.

I'll take those two over two guys who throws weak looking kicks any day.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
TNA HITS NEW LOW
« Reply #2 on: 22 August 2008, 04:05:38 PM »
They're jobbing for a reason. for the past 3 weeks they have been jobbing and then getting pissed off and pushing or slapping whoever beat them. its the star of a heel turn.now im as big of a MCMG fan as anyone and don't like seeing them job but as long as they have a direction or a storyline and get to be on impact and PPV then im okay with it. this is obviously leading to something which will more than likely see them go over ultimately.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
TNA HITS NEW LOW
« Reply #3 on: 22 August 2008, 05:20:08 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;14198
They're jobbing for a reason. for the past 3 weeks they have been jobbing and then getting pissed off and pushing or slapping whoever beat them. its the star of a heel turn.now im as big of a MCMG fan as anyone and don't like seeing them job but as long as they have a direction or a storyline and get to be on impact and PPV then im okay with it. this is obviously leading to something which will more than likely see them go over ultimately.

They will go heel and still do nothing. They won't win the tag titles, they won't beat people like Beer Money, LAX or hell Curry Man and SharkBoy. I mean ok they have a storyline but it won't last...

As fars what 2Slick said abot MCMG I agree with... Kinda. In TNA they don't look good because of the oppoents they work with. But when they can work wit people like Aries/Danielson, The Briscoes, Steen & Generico they work a lot better. They have technically sound match ups and don't work sloppy... I mean there stuff from Japan is awesome.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
TNA HITS NEW LOW
« Reply #4 on: 22 August 2008, 05:27:06 PM »
Quote from: J.Cannon;14220
They will go heel and still do nothing. They won't win the tag titles, they won't beat people like Beer Money, LAX or hell Curry Man and SharkBoy. I mean ok they have a storyline but it won't last....

Well that is still yet to be seen. but overall i wouldn't say they hit a new low. i say having a storyline and a direction is better than jobbing for no reason or not even being on impact like they were for a good time earlier this year.

Offline 2Slick

TNA HITS NEW LOW
« Reply #5 on: 23 August 2008, 02:49:18 AM »
Quote from: J.Cannon;14220
They will go heel and still do nothing. They won't win the tag titles, they won't beat people like Beer Money, LAX or hell Curry Man and SharkBoy. I mean ok they have a storyline but it won't last...

As fars what 2Slick said abot MCMG I agree with... Kinda. In TNA they don't look good because of the oppoents they work with. But when they can work wit people like Aries/Danielson, The Briscoes, Steen & Generico they work a lot better. They have technically sound match ups and don't work sloppy... I mean there stuff from Japan is awesome.
What about when they worked with Speed Muscle in TNA? You can't say they aren't good workers. Another thing that may add to your belief is that Ring of Honor has longer matches, TNA cuts down on MCMG matches so that they can fit into the iMPACT! time frame.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
TNA HITS NEW LOW
« Reply #6 on: 24 August 2008, 08:18:06 PM »
I'll go along with what Adam said. I think it's going to lead to a heel turn or a big push.