Author Topic: Smackdown Spoilers 8/22 *WARNING: YOU WILL MARK!*  (Read 810 times)

Offline S.P.Q.R.

Smackdown Spoilers 8/22 *WARNING: YOU WILL MARK!*
« Reply #15 on: 24 August 2008, 01:31:07 AM »
I can't believe you guys are so excited that the dancing faggot, sorry THE Dancing Faggot, "won" this match. Seriously. Most annoying wrestler/gimmick I've ever seen, and I've been watching wrestling for over 20 years. I can't wait until Ezekial inevitably destroys him.
save

Offline D'Evil1

« Reply #16 on: 26 August 2008, 12:40:49 AM »
jeff hardy in the main event, god damn i wish i could get ppv, jeff hardy should win
"The Prelude" Mixtape coming soon

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #17 on: 26 August 2008, 12:55:11 AM »
Quote from: S.P.Q.R.;14326
I can't believe you guys are so excited that the dancing faggot, sorry THE Dancing Faggot, "won" this match. Seriously. Most annoying wrestler/gimmick I've ever seen, and I've been watching wrestling for over 20 years. I can't wait until Ezekial inevitably destroys him.

How intelligent... If good wrestling hit you in the face you wouldn't know it. Now in case you hadn't noticed there building him similar to the way HBK was back in the early 90's... There getting him heat and judging by your response it is working.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
« Reply #18 on: 26 August 2008, 08:02:28 AM »
Quote from: S.P.Q.R.;14326

Well I guess you weren't paying attention during the matches that went on for those 20 years because there have been some down right annoying gimmicks and Kendrick is no where near that level compared to ones like The Goobeldee Gooker. Kendrick has a great gimmick and has all the potential in the world to become a great champion one day. And like Cannon said they did the same thing with Michaels and look where he is now. He's a living legend.

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #19 on: 26 August 2008, 08:08:53 AM »
I really don't have much to say because because cannon and tex or whatever the guys name is above me now(lol) said it for me. but if he is annoying and he is a heel and you don't like him that is what he is supposed to be doing. so he is doing his job very well.

Also the word Fagot was not needed.it just shows immaturity IMO.

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #20 on: 26 August 2008, 12:13:29 PM »
if you look at the smackdown main event it lacks so much star power put my gawd its got talent, i fear for the raw main event i really dont think JBL and punk and carry an aging Kane who's best days are behind him and then Cena and Batista throught a really good title match and at the end of it we are only going to see somthing we have seen before as all of the 5 are former world champions.

as for the smackdown main event bugger me this has the potential to be a really really good match, not one person in that ring needs to be walked through a match and if HHH looses then you get somthing completly new, imaging SPANKY!!!!! as the WWE champion that would make me markout hard, infact MVP would to shelton wouldnt bother me as although he is good im not a huge fan of him myself but it would be good to see someone of his skill become champion and we all know what Jeff can do (jump off things lol)

i realy hope the rest of the PPV can live up to the main events ( one has star power and the other has quality)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #21 on: 26 August 2008, 03:50:18 PM »
Quote from: bele_nine;14705
if you look at the smackdown main event it lacks so much star power put my gawd its got talent, i fear for the raw main event i really dont think JBL and punk and carry an aging Kane who's best days are behind him and then Cena and Batista throught a really good title match and at the end of it we are only going to see somthing we have seen before as all of the 5 are former world champions.

I have a problem with this opening paragraph. Despite the fact that Cena is injured and out of the match, why would JBL be carrying him, Batista, and even Kane through anything.

I suggest you go back and watch Batista vs. Cena from SS and Batista vs. Kane from last night.  All three of those guys can work and they've proven it in their time in WWE. All three of those guys, especially Cena and Batista, get a lot of flack because they wrestle brawler and power styles, and it pisses me off. Both guys are proven main eventers and work horses, and they're two of the best in the business.

JBL has been good in his career,but the current version of JBL you see today isn't even good enough to lace up Batista, Cena and Kane's boots. He's fat and out of shape and you want to say that Punk and JBL need to carry the other three in the match?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.