Author Topic: SoCal Val "The Heel"  (Read 432 times)

Offline 2Slick

SoCal Val "The Heel"
« on: 19 August 2008, 08:12:55 AM »
Am I the only one who see's a heel turn coming from SoCal Val? First she agrees to go out on a date with Jay Lethal only to have Dutt show up everywhere they go. The Lethal asks SoCal Val to marry him to which she accepts only to have Dutt ruin the wedding. Then when Lethal once again asks SoCal Val to marry him, she "lost" her ring only to have it turn up in the pants of Dutt.

I think Val liked Lethal at the start, but when Dutt kept getting involved in their date, Val began to fall for Dutt. She then tried to hide her feelings and convinced herself that marrying Lethal would end anything she felt for Dutt, only to have Dutt named as Lethals best man. However instead of coming out and breaking Lethals heart, SoCal Val, being the nice woman she is, tried to give Lethal a hint by having Dutt ruin the wedding. Unfortunantly Lethal is as nutty as Savage has become and he wouldnt let the wedding thing go away so Dutt all of a sudden "stole" the ring only to have it found by Eric Youngs stable.

Val refuses to put any blame of Dutt for anything he has done to her and Jay Lethal and I think thats because she is the mastermind behind this all. She keeps dropping hints and simple minded Lethal cant catch a clue. Eventually I think she will become fustrated and just turn on him much like Trish Stratus on Jericho at Wrestlemania 20.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
SoCal Val "The Heel"
« Reply #1 on: 19 August 2008, 01:55:15 PM »
yeah i think so too. i think val will end up turning on jay lethal...or at least i hope so because im sick of seeing lethal being in love with her and what not.anyways she will probably turn on him if he and dutt have a match at no surrender and then they will finally settle it at bound for glory.