Author Topic: Umaga out of action for several weeks  (Read 663 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Umaga out of action for several weeks
« on: 16 August 2008, 11:57:52 PM »
According to WWE.com, SmackDown star Umaga underwent surgery this week to repair his posterior cruciate ligament (PCL). Umaga was injured at a SmackDown house show in Johnson City, Tennessee last week when he fell out of the ring onto his knee. He will be out for four to six weeks.

well this explains why they dropped the big show vs umaga feud. hopefully when he gets back they can restart it because i enjoyed it although iy only lasted a coulple weeks.

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
« Reply #1 on: 17 August 2008, 02:52:02 AM »
1] Rehab
2] Get off ring rust
3] Get new character (Estrada's doing fine w/o him, but reverse isn't true.)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 17 August 2008, 04:13:27 PM »
I doubt it was estrada who was the main reason for Umaga going over... Umaga can work and he's over as a heel and even gets some babyface reactions. The Umaga character is one of the best in the last few year, and I would already rank him as one of the top ten monster wrestlers of all time.

I hope he gets back quick and they actually push him when he gets back. Because Khali already got his time in the main event and even got a title reign, and even I'm sick of seeing Khali in the main event.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #3 on: 17 August 2008, 04:22:13 PM »
Quote from: Professor Prax;13446
I doubt it was estrada who was the main reason for Umaga going over... Umaga can work and he's over as a heel and even gets some babyface reactions. The Umaga character is one of the best in the last few year, and I would already rank him as one of the top ten monster wrestlers of all time.

I hope he gets back quick and they actually push him when he gets back. Because Khali already got his time in the main event and even got a title reign, and even I'm sick of seeing Khali in the main event.

You aren't going to see him there much longer because his knees are starting to get alot worse.

Atleast he will be out for several weeks opposed to several months.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.