Author Topic: Mysterio's mask in Kane's bag?  (Read 952 times)

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
Mysterio's mask in Kane's bag?
« Reply #15 on: 12 August 2008, 07:12:59 AM »
If Mysterio and Kane turn to become a heel team I will mark out like wild. That would be awesome IMHO.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #16 on: 12 August 2008, 12:09:30 PM »
If Mysterio comes back same as ever then its another huge-letdown for Kane on WWE's creative prospective. Why oh why do they always drop the ball with this guy?

Offline geek 3.14

• #1 Kane fan
« Reply #17 on: 12 August 2008, 04:55:13 PM »
All I could do was shake my head. I was looking forward to this all week and now what? I am about ready to give up on WWE and switch to something else.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #18 on: 12 August 2008, 10:51:29 PM »
I know whats  going to happen.
Is it dead? And he pulls Rey's mask out of the bag can only mean this will lead to the amazing return of Chris Beniot and Eddie Guerrero. I can't wait :D

Offline D'Evil1

« Reply #19 on: 13 August 2008, 12:03:23 AM »
or maybe, i don't know if anybody else has read or heard about rey's contract disputes but he's been talkin about leaving wwe, going back to aaa, and maybe this thing with rey's mask is a sign that he's leaving, he's dead to wwe, maybe wwe doesn't wanna pay him more than they are, i dunno, or, some of you could be right about this evil rey thing, i don't think he's ever gone heel so maybe it could work
"The Prelude" Mixtape coming soon

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #20 on: 13 August 2008, 12:13:01 AM »
or maybe rey will become THE ZOMBIE...jr. because you know he is "dead" and stuff :D

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #21 on: 13 August 2008, 03:13:02 PM »
Or maybe Rey will just go back to being unmasked in WCW all-over again?

Offline WWEFANbOy

« Reply #22 on: 13 August 2008, 04:42:23 PM »
Quote from: Mr.Cannon;12537
This pissed me off... They built up whats in Kane's bag for quite awhile and then the reveal it.... It ends up being Mysterio's mask... Now if Mysterio comes back to take on Kane in a feud thats shitty... But if there like a team I could actually dig that.

man, i totally agree, i was like, AWWW COME ON, I WANT TO KNOW WHATS IN TEH BAG! Adamle says that it will be revealed, it comes time, Kane opens the bag and WTF!?!?! Mysterio's mask, what does that have to do with Kane, maybe its because it was red?:huh

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #23 on: 13 August 2008, 05:55:33 PM »
Quote from: WWEFANbOy;12913
man, i totally agree, i was like, AWWW COME ON, I WANT TO KNOW WHATS IN TEH BAG! Adamle says that it will be revealed, it comes time, Kane opens the bag and WTF!?!?! Mysterio's mask, what does that have to do with Kane, maybe its because it was red?:huh

Maybe it's the beginning of storyline involving Kane and Mysterio. Ever thought of that?
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #24 on: 13 August 2008, 06:51:02 PM »
Maybe its a swerve.

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
« Reply #25 on: 16 August 2008, 08:27:55 PM »
Quote from: Ultramanits BLACK;12938
Maybe its a swerve.

Maybe we were already swerved when it ended up being Mastrio's mask instead of Kane's.

Now obviously the two are going to be in a storyline but the big question is what kind of storyline will it be, either a fued or a team because thinking about it now I don't think either one would be that good. The fued would be the usual big man vs small man thing that Rey is ALWAYS in and the team would be satisfactory at best at tag team wrestling.

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too

Offline WWEFANbOy

« Reply #26 on: 17 August 2008, 07:38:44 AM »
tis will definitley be awesome. I can't wait for Monday Night RAW!!!!

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #27 on: 17 August 2008, 01:15:54 PM »
the words anti climacs came to mind when he pulled out rays mask.

Ray is to small to be a monster so whats the point in bringing him back as one.

we have seen the big man/little man fued about 10000000000000 times so whats the point in doing it again with Rey.

and a team between the 2 really really does not appeal to me in the slightest, i mean at least the team between xpac and kane progressed kanes character, what is rey going to do with kane teach him now to wrestle Lucha..........................actually that would be quite good, just imagine kane doing hurricanramas or the 619 hahaha maybe a corkscrew from the top rope and some mat wrestling haha.

but really this whole thing just seems stupid right now, hey made it the main stroyline on raw for a couple of weeks then dropped it from tv (well they might as well of) and then they get people intrested in it again and do this. i really hope vince grabs whoever came up with this idea and gives them a bloody hard shake because they need it.

Offline Pj-34

« Reply #28 on: 19 August 2008, 04:28:33 AM »
Well so much for the Mysterio/Kane angle, maybe now a Batista/Rey vs Kane and...John Cena anybody?

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
« Reply #29 on: 19 August 2008, 04:37:59 AM »
Cena's got Cryme; He don't need Kane.