Author Topic: Kaz To Return To TNA As A Video Game Character?  (Read 902 times)

Offline firewall316

Kaz To Return To TNA As A Video Game Character?
« Reply #15 on: 10 August 2008, 09:54:27 PM »
The WWE wrestlers you mentioned... really don't have much more going for them imo. Its not bad to have a few comedy wrestlers. But to do it with such talented wrestlers that you could do so much more with is just stupid. And they don't even do it where its entertaining. And good TNA storylines exist but are VERY rare.

Offline Barz

« Reply #16 on: 11 August 2008, 06:59:26 AM »
CRAZY. Kaz is one of my fave TNA superstars and he's one of the best they have in the ring...why kill that by giving him a crappy gimmick?

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #17 on: 12 August 2008, 09:57:40 PM »
So let me get this straight...

TNA takes their most over X-division guy out of the picture....
Puts him under a mask...
And sticks him in a stable with a guy who wrestles with a bowl of curry on his head... a guy who dresses up as a shark and impersonates Stone Cold... and Super Eric?

Is this a joke?

And when you say video game character, i hope you don't mean like his character will pretend to be a video game character... cause they do that in the indys, he's called Player Uno. Copying WWE is one thing, but copying a guy off the indys is just retarded.

This is ****ing hilarious.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
« Reply #18 on: 12 August 2008, 10:15:54 PM »
Quote from: Barz;12357
CRAZY. Kaz is one of my fave TNA superstars and he's one of the best they have in the ring...why kill that by giving him a crappy gimmick?

Giving him a crappy gimmick won't kill his wrestling ability, if anything it's going to kill his overness immensely seriously you do NOT take your most over guy and stick him in a mask it never works out well. Captain America for example was a horrible gimmick and killed Hogan a little for me back when I first watched it.

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too