Author Topic: I just had to share this  (Read 640 times)

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
I just had to share this
« on: 17 June 2008, 03:59:52 AM »
I was messing around on youtube and came across Butterbean knocking out Bart Gunn.. It was so damn EPIC I had to post it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/S652hvQaWfY&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/S652hvQaWfY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344">

On this note I wish WWE would bring back Brawl For All.It was kind of before it's time and with how popular MMA is I think Brawl For All would now receive a better reception then it did it's first couple times..

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Dale

I just had to share this
« Reply #1 on: 17 June 2008, 04:01:38 AM »
You should find the ones that took place on Raw in 98 where it was actually superstar vs superstar they were pretty impressive to say the least.

Offline Pala!

I just had to share this
« Reply #2 on: 17 June 2008, 04:01:40 AM »
Lol. I remember this, I had it on VHS on WrestleMania. Great knockout.

Offline Mr Kenny!

I just had to share this
« Reply #3 on: 17 June 2008, 03:21:19 PM »
Yeah i remember this it was great what a Knockout from Butterbean
Made by me!!

Offline kertonl

I just had to share this
« Reply #4 on: 17 June 2008, 04:02:40 PM »
one sweet knockout. :)

Xbox Live GT: kertonl

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
I just had to share this
« Reply #5 on: 18 June 2008, 04:26:06 PM »
YES! I remember this, it really was Epic. If they bring it back now they could have Mayweather in there (or just have the winner face him), Big Show would be sick in it, and a few other guys (Umaga would be epic). It would be sick if it was completely real and actually had the competitors train and box properly.

I don't know if Vince would do it though, I know of the rumors that he's been trying to work with an MMA promotion but i don't know if he'd want to do something like this and go away from what he knows again, but you never know. It really would be epic though.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline squeaksjr

I just had to share this
« Reply #6 on: 19 June 2008, 03:36:26 PM »
ha i rembeer this aswell they hiped it up so much and then bart isnt herd from in a looooong time
Frreebirds runnin wild and free, you never gonna put a set of chains on me
freebirds gonna take you all down, but you\'ll never find your way out of freebird town

Offline geek 3.14

• #1 Kane fan
I just had to share this
« Reply #7 on: 19 June 2008, 05:10:01 PM »
Holy crap!!! Johnny Knoxville lasted longer with Butterbean LOL!

Offline bele_nine

I just had to share this
« Reply #8 on: 22 June 2008, 01:01:19 PM »
lol i had forgotten about this little gem.

has anyone seen butterbean latley he still fights but is so fat and old he gets chinned every week lol

Offline Ms H.B.K.

I just had to share this
« Reply #9 on: 22 June 2008, 03:41:34 PM »
Nice find!
Can I say though, if I was to see Mayweather in there with another wwe superstar I would actually kick the screen out of my telly. That is a very very bad idea, they guy has the personality of cardboard, the acting ability of my left asscheek and the charisma of mae youngs great grandmothers headstone. I beg anyone from wwe or tna or anything on gods green earth, not to attempt what is a very good idea, with that plank mayweather.

I didn't rate him, but I hide it well don't you think?

Offline The Miz

I just had to share this
« Reply #10 on: 23 June 2008, 01:04:53 AM »
Any decent boxer could lay out butterbean, he is such a joke. More of a side show attraction. The way the MMA world is now, they would fail. UFC is such a power house that anything in WWE would be seen as a joke and IMO give MMA a bad name.

On another note, I hope Floyd Meaweather (sp?) starts to train in MMA. He is a such a trash talker and I would love to see him try and back it up in the cage with people like Chuck Lidell, Anderson Silva, Chris Leben, etc who he says he would have no problem with.