Author Topic: LAX Splitting up?, Raisha Saeed, Taylor Wilde's popularity  (Read 786 times)

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
LAX Splitting up?, Raisha Saeed, Taylor Wilde's popularity
« on: 8 August 2008, 02:17:10 AM »
In what may come as a surprise to many, The Wrestling Observer is reporting that TNA officials have been discussing the idea of breaking up LAX. Both Hernandez and Homicide are against the idea and have been open to management about their feelings. Dixie Carter, however, is apparently a big fan of LAX, which would most likely explain their current run with the tag titles and their most recent push.

Chickfight.tv reported last week that Melissa Anderson, known in TNA as as Raisha Saeed, suffered a serious leg injury last Thursday during a routine workout at her local gym. Anderson posted the following blog on her MySpace page regarding her injury:

Subject: Feeling Better!

Body: Hi friends! I just wanted to say Thank You for all the get well messages. I was able to get plenty of rest over the weekend and my leg injury seems not to be as serious as we first thought it was. It's a big relief and I should be back to my old self in no time! I'm finally moving around and was even able to attend and watch the next set of ChickFight tapings. I can't tell you how happy I was to finally meet Holly Hearse in person! She's awesome and is perfect for ChickFight TV! The tapings went really well and I hope to co-host the show with her some time in the future.

That's it for now. Thank you for all your support. It means a lot to me. Especially when I was down and out.

Take Care and keep checking for more updates on http://www.ChickFight. TV for the latest news about the show!

Cheerleader Melissa

TNA officials were reportedly surprised that Taylor Wilde's first TNA Knockouts title defense did not receive much of a crowd pop at the Victory Road PPV last month. They were expecting a similar reaction to her that was received when she won the title by defeating Awesome Kong just a few nights before. TNA feels the explanation could be that the live audience at the PPV may not have been regular TV viewers, and that most of them may not have known who Wilde was. Either way, TNA was hoping to create a big star in Wilde by having her go over Kong clean in two consecutive matches.

No, Taylor Wilde did not get a pop because she didn't deserve to beat Awesome Kong Clean twice in a row after Kong was basically unbeatable. I cannot stand that little Midget is getting shoved down our throats almost every frickin thursday.

I wish TNA would take that blanket around from Melissa's face, reveal her hotness, and let her wrestle as Cheerleader Melissa. When she wrestle against Daizee in May, she was way over. Not to mention she is one of my favorite women's wrestlers.

Cheeleader Melissa >>>>>>>>>>>>>Taylor Wilde.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #1 on: 8 August 2008, 02:21:32 AM »
LAX is a good tag team.. But I have always said 'Cide should be in the world title hunt in TNA.. They need to split LAX up because I think both would really benefit from it.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 8 August 2008, 04:31:20 AM »
Well i never really seen what was so special about homicide.with that said i think he is a good wrestler and could have a good singles run. but i think hernandez could be the one that makes it big in TNA.for my money he is the best big man in wrestling today.

also if LAX split then i would assume the guns would get the push to either be tag champs or at leastbe challenging for the belts at PPVs....unless they give it to rhino and christian or team 3D....booo!

as for taylor wilde i really don't mind her. i like kong better though. but taylor seems pretty good in the ring. good enough to be knockouts champion? i don't know. but i will give her more time and one on one matches before i judge.

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: 8 August 2008, 04:43:53 AM »
Wilde's better to look at than Kong, whether you're discussing her wrestling or just the looks.

Every time I read about LAX, all I think about is their match at last year's Bound, which I wish I could forget.

Offline Barz

« Reply #4 on: 9 August 2008, 05:23:02 PM »
Just responding to what Shanti said, Cheerleader Melissa was not way over when she wrestled Haze in May. The crowd was actually pretty quiet for that match, but I do hope she gets better.

And as far as LAX goes it would SUCK to see them breakup. They are one of the best tag teams in the world today and for them to break up would just blow.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #5 on: 9 August 2008, 05:41:08 PM »
Quote from: StratusFan;12199
Just responding to what Shanti said, Cheerleader Melissa was not way over when she wrestled Haze in May. The crowd was actually pretty quiet for that match, but I do hope she gets better.

Dude watch the match again. The crowd was not quiet. The crowd responded to pretty much everything Melissa and Daizee did. They were even saying Let's Go Melissa and booing Daizee a little bit. Melissa even got a nice pop after she won. Don't know what match you were watching.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline Barz

« Reply #6 on: 9 August 2008, 05:46:26 PM »
Well either way she had that trial run as Melissa and TNA officials weren't pleased so I guess she's gonna be masked for her TNA run.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #7 on: 9 August 2008, 05:56:07 PM »
Quote from: StratusFan;12202
Well either way she had that trial run as Melissa and TNA officials weren't pleased so I guess she's gonna be masked for her TNA run.

That's because the TNA officials are too busy trying to shove Taylor Wilde down everyone's throat.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
« Reply #8 on: 9 August 2008, 11:11:55 PM »
Quote from: Skittles;12203
That's because the TNA officials are too busy trying to shove Taylor Wilde down everyone's throat.

That's called "breaking even"; They're also trying to shove a Konnan-less LAX down our throats, who are not talented solo or together.