Author Topic: Preview Of iMpact for Tonight  (Read 512 times)

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
Preview Of iMpact for Tonight
« on: 7 August 2008, 09:53:18 PM »
Quote from: ''
PREVIEW FOR TONIGHT'S "IMPACT!" (AUGUST 7) ON SPIKE AT 9PM ET: THE FINAL COUNTDOWN TO THE HARD JUSTICE PAY-PER-VIEW

Tonight, TNA Wrestling returns to Spike at 9pm ET for two hours of Total Nonstop Action featuring the final countdown to the August 10 "Hard Justice" Pay-Per-View event!

The following is a preview of what you will see on the broadcast:

- More news on the upcoming Pay-Per-View event!

- It will also be one of the most hardcore and barbaric nights in "iMPACT!" history on Thursday night, as there will be an 8-Man Tables Match with Christian Cage, Rhino and The Latin American Xchange vs. Beer Money and Team 3D...plus a 10-Man Weapons Gauntlet Match featuring Samoa Joe, Booker T, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Matt Morgan and more of your favorite TNA superstars!

- Plus, Samoa Joe is still hellbent on finding out why "The Icon" Sting is trying to sabotage his TNA World Title reign! Will Sting explain his actions this Thursday night, just days before the Pay-Per-View? Tune in and find out!

- Also this Thursday night, the TNA Knockouts will be in action as it will be Awesome Kong facing the LAX's Salinas, plus Jacqueline takes on Roxxi!

- "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt will battle Curry Man

- In tag team action, it will be The Motor City Machineguns facing the tandem of "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed!

Source: tnawrestling.com

I have to say there are some pretty random matches thrown in here when Hard Justice is just around the corner. Creed needs to be in some sort of angle with Petey, Lethal needs the same but with Sonjay.

The KnockOuts matches should switch opponents with Kong taking on Roxxi and Salinas vs Jacqueline because of the LAX Beer Money fued going on.

However I'm looking forward to both the Tables match and the Gauntlet tonight and hopefully they continue storylines better than it looks like they will on paper.

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #1 on: 7 August 2008, 11:40:09 PM »
i can't wait to see the guns vs lethal and creed. but like you said on paper these matches just seem a bit random but i guess we'll see tonight.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #2 on: 8 August 2008, 01:02:45 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;11966
i can't wait to see the guns vs lethal and creed. but like you said on paper these matches just seem a bit random but i guess we'll see tonight.

I can only watch the Guns in ROH. There so good in ROH that when I see them in TNA and all I think is there wasting there talent in TNA. As for the rest of iMPACT I might watch but I got an ROH DVD (UP FOR GRABS) to finish watching before I commit to TNA.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!