Author Topic: Black Reign's release, Matt Morgan a ratings draw  (Read 396 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Black Reign's release, Matt Morgan a ratings draw
« on: 7 August 2008, 10:23:29 AM »
NoDQ.com

Regarding the cut of Black Reign (Dustin Runnels) last week, it was more of a formality than anything else since he hadn't been used in a over three months and there were no plans to use him on television. However, the door is still open for a possible return should TNA ever need him. Runnels was on a pay-per-appearance deal.

TNA star Matt Morgan, known as "The Beast," on American Gladiators, appears to be a bit of a ratings draw for the NBC program. His appearances on American Gladiators drew the highest quarter hour on both the 7/21 and 7/28 shows. The 7/28 show did a 3.2 on the fast nationals, up from what the show has been doing in recent weeks. This past Monday's show was the season finale. No word yet if the show is going to be picked up for a third season.

Just a couple of little notes right there.

TBH i really wouldn't mind dustin coming back not as black reign and just becoming someones manager or some sort of backstage role beings i have always liked him but his time has just come and passed in the rings so i don't want to see him there.

I don't watch American Gladiators but otehr wrestling fans seem to be tuning in to see matt. like i said before im pretty high on the guy so i hope he can get TNAs ratings to go up too.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
Black Reign's release, Matt Morgan a ratings draw
« Reply #1 on: 7 August 2008, 05:13:57 PM »
I didn't know American Gladiators still came on. I watched the first season and liked it then 2 episodes in the second and thought it was stupid... It is good to see Matt Morgan is helpiong them draw.. He has a bright future.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!